Note 4 or Note 4 Edge..Which one??

tkc2263

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
213
Reaction score
17
Since both Note 4 and Note 4 Edge are similar in specs, which one will be preferred?

I am opting for the Edge as the curve is unique and will definitely gives a very different experience.

Having been a Note owner from 1 to 3 series, its time to have a differentiated device but still a Samsung phone.

Better still if it comes without a stylus, as I am not a user of the stylus.

What about you guys??
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
The curved side is still very experimental to me. And definitely needs a lot of getting used to. I'm not the kind who would get it just because it's special, so I'd go for the note 4. Having said that, it's just my opinion as I'm not buying a new phone anytime soon. :)
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,738
Reaction score
15,488
Of course the Edge. Note 4 is just an incremental upgrade, nothing spectacular.
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Since both Note 4 and Note 4 Edge are similar in specs, which one will be preferred?

I am opting for the Edge as the curve is unique and will definitely gives a very different experience.

Having been a Note owner from 1 to 3 series, its time to have a differentiated device but still a Samsung phone.

Better still if it comes without a stylus, as I am not a user of the stylus.

What about you guys??
You can always just leave the stylus alone and use the phone without it. That's the beauty of the Note series. It cater for both stylus and non stylus groups of users.
 

actan1

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
108
I think edge is quite interesting.
But I guess I will have hold the phone a bit differently unlike the conventional way we hold our s4 or note 3.
Probably lesser grip on the side.. hope won’t drop the phone so often. scarly the competitor comes out one with all the 4 sides with edge...
haha
 

Tan_Damian

Master Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
3,471
Reaction score
0
Edge looks like it will edge out note 4, the signature side window is so exclusive.
 

uniquely_ad

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
11
quite an easy pick if you ask me,

Note 4 if you wanna play safe, Note edge if you wanna play experimental
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
If you wanna Stand Out or be unique cannot go wrong with Edge, but I doubt it's useful lor, and think about Screen Protector, how to fit haha, only those soft Water applied then can
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,789
Reaction score
20,191
Will Note Edge more prone to break if drop on the floor due to it's curve shape ? :s8:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top