Note 4 S-View Cover problem

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
52,831
Reaction score
3,805
I have just got myself the S-View cover for Note 4. At first, it looks all right as I am able to see the time after closing the S View cover but after some time, there seems to be problem. It would either not show the time or it would just go on standby after I close the cover. Both the phone and cover are less than a week old.

Is this a common problem with S-View cover? I note that there are 3 connectors for the S-View cover which fits nice with the one on the phone. However, I can't be sure which one is having problem. Of course, if I take it out and refit it back, it would be ok.

Should I bring the phone to Samsung centre to check?
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Go to the service center and ask them to test for you. It could be the chip in the cover is faulty. Please bring along your receipt.

Alternative, if you got a friend who is using Note 4, test the cover on his/her phone to see if the same issue occurs to confirm the cover is faulty.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top