Note 4 ‘Screen Protector’ Controversy!

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
Seriously why is everyone so hard up for glass now ..

I pasted a sgp u clear normal screen protector and no bubbles and surely oleophobic. .to be honest most of the shops who claim their glass is oleophobic is quite bulls ...

I pasted those so called oleophobic for my tab s and it's crap. ..

So far only a few brand have glass that is really oleophobic. .spigen. .remax and momax..

My advice is go paste a sgp ultra clear and wait for the beautiful thing to happen at Burlington sq ..btw has it happened already?
 

siaoxbomber

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Seriously why is everyone so hard up for glass now ..

I pasted a sgp u clear normal screen protector and no bubbles and surely oleophobic. .to be honest most of their shops who claim their glass is oleophobic is quite bulls ...

I pasted those so called oleophobic for my tab s and it's crap. ..

So far only a few brand have glass that is really oleophobic. .spigen. .remax and momax..

My advice is go paste a sgp ultra clear and wait for the beautiful thing to happen at Burlington sq ..btw has it happened already?

Cuz stylus s pen might scratch normal plastic sp if I'm nt wrong? Especially if you use the s pen v frequently/aggressively like me lor...
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Seriously why is everyone so hard up for glass now ..

I pasted a sgp u clear normal screen protector and no bubbles and surely oleophobic. .to be honest most of the shops who claim their glass is oleophobic is quite bulls ...

I pasted those so called oleophobic for my tab s and it's crap. ..

So far only a few brand have glass that is really oleophobic. .spigen. .remax and momax..

My advice is go paste a sgp ultra clear and wait for the beautiful thing to happen at Burlington sq ..btw has it happened already?

Why people love glass? Simple. You apply a glass protector, you make it oily, you can just swipe on your shirt, and it's all gone in an instance. No other protector I have used allows me to do that after 1-2 months. My glass protector is 3 months old and whatever oil stains from my fingerprints all gone when I give it a quick wipe.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,274
Reaction score
240
My friend's order didnt went thru , he said sgp might have recalled their glast for note 4

ya but was hoping tat some here managed to pre-order b4 they took dwn from their website

some fr xda in the states gotten theirs...gonna see their reaction when they have it on their phone
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
Why people love glass? Simple. You apply a glass protector, you make it oily, you can just swipe on your shirt, and it's all gone in an instance. No other protector I have used allows me to do that after 1-2 months. My glass protector is 3 months old and whatever oil stains from my fingerprints all gone when I give it a quick wipe.

Had the impression that vulpix still stuck at his unexplained love for estoc haha
 

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
11,314
Reaction score
42
Why people love glass? Simple. You apply a glass protector, you make it oily, you can just swipe on your shirt, and it's all gone in an instance. No other protector I have used allows me to do that after 1-2 months. My glass protector is 3 months old and whatever oil stains from my fingerprints all gone when I give it a quick wipe.

This.

And the touch on flim vs glass pro is entirely different.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Had the impression that vulpix still stuck at his unexplained love for estoc haha
u voiced out my tots :s13::s13::s13::s13:

I bloody love Estoc. Until now I still do. But it's time to let go when nobody is producing this for the correct screen size. :( It's really still one of my favourite protectors, but it's impossible to get for new phones right now.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
I bloody love Estoc. Until now I still do. But it's time to let go when nobody is producing this for the correct screen size. :( It's really still one of my favourite protectors, but it's impossible to get for new phones right now.

Haha good move. Moving on, glass is the way to go:D
 

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2001
Messages
17,101
Reaction score
602
i like glass because it is durable, can last until i sell off the phone

dont have to change every few weeks
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,220
Reaction score
5,200
Actually glass is like so old tech why only recently only it's being adopted in lieu of plastic.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
If Note 2 curved glass could have a working glass SP, Note 4 will be the same :D come on chinese in SZ, we know you can do it!

Reminiscence of good glass for Note 2









Cost only $5 back then
 

pilotsnoopy

Senior Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
2,374
Reaction score
7
I won't bad mouth unless it's scam incident like $29 tempered glass. Peace.

You just can't let it go can you?

I remember when P2O sold only expensive glass protectors from established brands, to be fair he did not say your unknown Klassy Korean sps were a scam either.

I have bought his $29 glass after 2 pieces of Spigen glass before, am I a happy customer? Yes. If I was scammed I was scammed happily.

That he can afford to retain customers whom don't mind paying more while you seem to attract customers whom go wherever is cheapest speaks for his strengths as well.

Do I see P2O coming in here to rebuke you even when you have gone overboard in name calling?

How many times you want to say Peace and then randomly some time later it's you again whom broke the peace.
 

Alkamizt

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
maybe by making 2.5D screens, samsung is indirectly telling us theres no need for a SP :D:D:D

No. Samsung is telling us to go buy more of their new phones when we scratch the surfaces of our old ones after a few months.
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Clasy Korea tempered Glass (Ver 2.0) designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
529705_312459875499249_193539643_n.jpg

10632699_1683365338555858_2172382835073517110_n.jpg

10341991_1683365345222524_2113918662907683027_n.jpg

10392275_1683365335222525_8788833742396725356_n.jpg
 

SKinny86

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
304
I saw the Clasy v2 is out! I will bring mine down to change as agreed k ;) Hope its gd this time..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top