Note 4 ‘Screen Protector’ Controversy!

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Clasy Korea Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protector designed for Note 4
529705_312459875499249_193539643_n.jpg

16807_10152551910798106_2586277877323215776_n.jpg

10402042_10152551910743106_3876436930127380452_n.jpg

10675641_10152551910778106_6010232977521434121_n.jpg
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
If the phone drops that hard, the screen will crack regardless of sp or not.

As for scratches, unless u constantly have loose change or keys in your pocket together with your phone, or u intentionally keep your phone screen downwards & scratch it, i doubt u will see scratches.

Dont forget, this is glass not plastic screen like those super old phones. Glass resists scratches more than plastic.
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
When I first went to adix shop, I also went into the shop next to it.

Bought my note 3 case, jawbone BT fr him and sold my ip4 to him. Nice chap, staff are friendly too.

btw, I need to get sp for note 4 & sell my sony z1. PM u.
 

gary92

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
some shops told me their protectors are flexiglass and it is very thin like 0.1mm. so can fit without the bubble issue.

Anyone can advise?
 

siaoxbomber

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Siaox, how was it? I also haven't upgrade.

haha, I haven't go upgrade yet. Firstly, I couldn't spare time to go down... Secondly, I saw Xiongz's note 4 with the privacy screenguard tempered glass, but I doesn't like the darkened/blurish state. So i'm hoping for a normal version 3 tempered glass instead.
 

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,220
Reaction score
5,200
haha, I haven't go upgrade yet. Firstly, I couldn't spare time to go down... Secondly, I saw Xiongz's note 4 with the privacy screenguard tempered glass, but I doesn't like the darkened/blurish state. So i'm hoping for a normal version 3 tempered glass instead.

I see. I didn't notice it was privacy version. I also want normal one. Ok we wait together. :)
 

liuhao

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2000
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
0
Saw a curved edge glass screen protector for iPhone 6, iloom something.. Wondering same thing may release for note 4 later

Sent from GAGT Android App
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top