Note 9 one UI

Jedixx

Member
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
138
Reaction score
5
Other countries getting official one UI release alr
Wondering if anyone in SG got it yet?
 

CHM_21

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Finally I changed the csc code to other country and updated to one UI. Its smooth and fast. I do enjoy gestures.
 

MoyoCase

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
53,234
Reaction score
4,423
i am still on may Oreo version can i change the csc and update it straight to one ui ?
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,508
Reaction score
749
Finally I changed the csc code to other country and updated to one UI. Its smooth and fast. I do enjoy gestures.
what other gestures? only the home, back, recent. can't slide to left to previous app, like iPhone

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
what other gestures? only the home, back, recent. can't slide to left to previous app, like iPhone

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

you need to slide to right for previous app...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top