Note II surf HWZ forums opens utorrent

swifter78neo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Messages
7,871
Reaction score
3
Hi peeps, I'm a Note II user on samsung's 4.3 stock rom. Sometimes while surfing on HWZ forums, utorrent opens after I enter a thread. After I close it, I find gaps in one/some posts. I think it means that Note II stock browser can't display/decode the content, and for some reason the default app for that content is utorrent. I (obviously) have utorrent installed, and have cleared all defaults for it.

Anybody else faces the same problem? Is it flash content causing the problem?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top