Note2 to iPhone 6 4.7

johnny chai

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Who last time still using Samsung note2 but nw change to IPhone 6 already.. I still very blur which one to change.. Note4 or iphone6.*
Both are Okay to me.. I use from iPhone to anroid phone.

Pls help.. I still dilemma
 

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
Note 4 lah. Note 2 to note 4.

Spec is better and allow customisation easily. And android l coming.
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
I choose Note 4 over iP6+.

1) I hate that Tunes software. Copy media to it is a nightmare.
2) I get bored with that OS after a few days. Always need to press that home button to do almost everything. Android more fun especially you can multitask in Note 4.
3) I scare I accidentally bend iP6+ in my tight jeans. :p

PS: No offend to the fruit company. Just my personal views.
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,257
Reaction score
763
I need easy file transfers between devices, as well as expandable storage. Don't mind me saying, but iPhone is way too overpriced. Furthermore, I have been using Google ecosystem for quite some time, so iOS is not a choice for me. :)
 

johnny chai

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
No problem guys.. I just need to help me to choose.. I like both but no money to get both
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
No problem guys.. I just need to help me to choose.. I like both but no money to get both


Note 4 aka android users find unique features that they want/need that are not found in Iphone.....and features in Iphone which they are not enamored with.


Since u've no concerns on both phones and both phones meet ALL ur needs....then u cannot go wrong with either.
 

johnny chai

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Note 4 aka android users find unique features that they want/need that are not found in Iphone.....and features in Iphone which they are not enamored with.


Since u've no concerns on both phones and both phones meet ALL ur needs....then u cannot go wrong with either.

Is I saw Pple use what phone.. I tend you use it.. That the harder part
 

Streetwise

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,287
Reaction score
0
Is I saw Pple use what phone.. I tend you use it.. That the harder part
Then buy Iphone lor......ur mindset seems to fit iphone users profile and plus the fact that Iphone will outnumber Note 4.....but not android phones :D.
 
Last edited:

jianrong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
2,532
Reaction score
78
I was like most peoples too. Over iphone plus craze. I might really be getting iphone if there stock. But note 4 happen to launch so rc on launch day. Even then my iphone craze havent calm down. Lucky manage to change my mindset now. Lol, would be silly to sell and topup to buy no contract iphone 6 plus. Think topuo about $500+.

Then looking at the specs and os features. Android is better. You transfer easily. Customise without the need to jailbreak.

Basically iphone 6 plus is good looking on design and 5.5 inch is fresh for apple iphone. And there one app in iphone which i use not compatible for android yet. Hoping they will fix it for android but is a long wait.
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
See the bendgate videos of iphone6 also dun feel like buying alr. In terms of user friendliness, android wins coz of open source nature. No need for itunes and all that proprietary stuff with apple. That's a big minus for me.

But if u dun mind all that, any phone is good for u.
 

johnny chai

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
See the bendgate videos of iphone6 also dun feel like buying alr. In terms of user friendliness, android wins coz of open source nature. No need for itunes and all that proprietary stuff with apple. That's a big minus for me.

But if u dun mind all that, any phone is good for u.

Hard to decide sia.. I like is slim for iPhone 6 4.7.... For note4 is will be the chance to customize my tone notification all that.. And no good is the battery life.. I in camp I use also 3 portable charger already.. In bus also cannot text or fb proprely
 

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2000
Messages
33,257
Reaction score
763
Hard to decide sia.. I like is slim for iPhone 6 4.7.... For note4 is will be the chance to customize my tone notification all that.. And no good is the battery life.. I in camp I use also 3 portable charger already.. In bus also cannot text or fb proprely

Depends on your needs. But the looks of the phone is not a deciding factor for myself as I will get bored over it soon. A phone being too slim is not good in the hand as well. Flexibility and long terms usability is more important to me. I think poor battery life is very common for every smartphones nowadays, especially with the faster network. But you will not have to worry about the battery degrading on Note 4 since it is removable, even after the warranty period.

I think just go with your heart. No point regretting after getting any of the phone. But bear in mind that UI fluidity is not Samsung forte here.... hahaha....
 

tamahomy

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
You know what is absolutely the best thing about the Note 4. All the photos that are taken from the Note 4 are all absolutely delicious! Even better than some of the point and shoot cameras out there on the market if I may say.
 

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,166
Reaction score
0
i change from note 3 to iphone 6 plus.. gave up within 2 weeks...

even my wife commented iphone not user friendly....haha times have changed...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top