Note5 scroll capture blurry when shared

JuniorBaiano

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
As per my heading , when I do a long scroll capture and share it with a contact of mine , it get blurry. However , when I check it from my photos gallery on my Note5 , it's as sharp as I would expect.

Any thoughts on this guys ??
 

jnashville

Banned
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
4,100
Reaction score
2
of course it will be. i believe you share through whatsapp right? Whatsapp downsize the picture size which in turns downsize the picture quality. its not a note 5 issue. its how whatsapp works.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top