aroana
Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2008
- Messages
- 291
- Reaction score
- 0
Aside from flashing a Custom ROM, any work around for this Samsung default settings. It’s been a recurring issue since early days Note and Galaxy series and it’s still unresolved in our Note 3.
Alternatives:
-SoundAbout apps from Playstore is one alternative, but I’m reading some reviews that it’s creating some problems with calls and music player settings, though I haven’t tried it yet.
- Tasker/ Llama apps, You can create a profile and to turn the notifications to mute/quiet when playing music or videos.
-Manually setting up your notifications to MUTE before plugging in your headset.
Any other ways or apps others is using to shut this annoying thing, pls share and help the community.

Alternatives:
-SoundAbout apps from Playstore is one alternative, but I’m reading some reviews that it’s creating some problems with calls and music player settings, though I haven’t tried it yet.
- Tasker/ Llama apps, You can create a profile and to turn the notifications to mute/quiet when playing music or videos.
-Manually setting up your notifications to MUTE before plugging in your headset.
Any other ways or apps others is using to shut this annoying thing, pls share and help the community.
Last edited:
