November 2017 SBF

hashbrownz

Reaction score
Hi dear,

how long u waited for ur AHG to get approved?
As in from the day u selected ur unit, how long does it take?

I selected my flat on 24th May, yesterday i logged in muyhdbpage and was told to submit some additional documents. I had just done so.

Not sure how long more do i have to wait for my grant to be approved.

LOL

1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

4 We will write to you separately on the signing of the Agreement for Lease.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi dear,

how long u waited for ur AHG to get approved?
As in from the day u selected ur unit, how long does it take?

I selected my flat on 24th May, yesterday i logged in muyhdbpage and was told to submit some additional documents. I had just done so.

Not sure how long more do i have to wait for my grant to be approved.

LOL

i selected on 18th june. was told to submit additional docs too and i did it on 4th July, subsequently i receive a hardcopy letter from HDB on 9 Jul saying is in process and will be informed within 6weeks.. 3days letter which was today.. i log in MyHDBpage and saw the grant was approved with the grant amount already.

so i guess my CRM is very hardworking.. within 1mth from selection my grant had already approved. Hopefully can get keys soon

Last edited:

hashbrownz

Reaction score
you are really lucky dear, i wish i could get my grant approved asap.
Probably my CRM is still day dreaming :s22:

Which area u took by the way?

i selected on 18th june. was told to submit additional docs too and i did it on 4th July, subsequently i receive a hardcopy letter from HDB on 9 Jul saying is in process and will be informed within 6weeks.. 3days letter which was today.. i log in MyHDBpage and saw the grant was approved with the grant amount already.

so i guess my CRM is very hardworking.. within 1mth from selection my grant had already approved. Hopefully can get keys soon

Amex^1234

Reaction score
you are really lucky dear, i wish i could get my grant approved asap.
Probably my CRM is still day dreaming :s22:

Which area u took by the way?

I took Yishun.. somehow i feel it may also be the area i took was already ready quite sometimes.. prob 8months old already? thats y my application was faster? Not sure lehz..

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Yayy!! Congrats to you!! One step closer to collection of keys now.

Reading all the post here makes me more excited each & everyday.. Hahaha.

1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

4 We will write to you separately on the signing of the Agreement for Lease.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Omg babe! Same here! I think, my orange file dusty already. Im more interested in logging in & out of hdbpage. Hahaha.

Congrats la.. so u can treat us all here :s22::)

my CRM I don't even know the name.. since the day I book flat, the orange file inside my cupboard :s13::s13::s13:

Monday21

Reaction score

So lucky!!!!!!!! :s12: I select 7th May.
On 7th May itself I submitted everything.
29th June got a call from HDB telling me that somehow they didnt have copies of my IC
29th June itself I submit to them again, they acknowledged full set of docs received and will expedite
5th July got hardcopy letter saying that grant under process
12th July... still can hear the cricket sound..... lol

Monday21

Reaction score
I took Yishun.. somehow i feel it may also be the area i took was already ready quite sometimes.. prob 8months old already? thats y my application was faster? Not sure lehz..

mine ready since Jan 2018. but my CRM not ready hahahaha

heybuddy

Reaction score

That's fast! I selected on 20th June.. no sound from crm and no hardcopy..
Did she call u to submit the docs or thru sms?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
That's fast! I selected on 20th June.. no sound from crm and no hardcopy..
Did she call u to submit the docs or thru sms?

They send me via post mail requesting for docs. You can also login myhdbpage see if MYDOCS that link is there? if there is means they need more info from you.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Nope, dont have mydocs.. so unlucky to get lazy crm..

I submitted all docs for grants since the day of selection on 21st of June. No sound, no pic, not even smell too. Spoken with her once due to the floor appealing. She replied my e-mail 1st that she received my appeal letter and will work on it but unit no. key wrongly. 2nd letter came last week when she informed me that my appeal failed. Until now, nothing. No updates. So tempted to call her... I think I have to call her right away liao :s13::s13:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I submitted all docs for grants since the day of selection on 21st of June. No sound, no pic, not even smell too. Spoken with her once due to the floor appealing. She replied my e-mail 1st that she received my appeal letter and will work on it but unit no. key wrongly. 2nd letter came last week when she informed me that my appeal failed. Until now, nothing. No updates. So tempted to call her... I think I have to call her right away liao :s13::s13:

90% goes to voicemail anyway... :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.