November 2017 SBF

flying88

Reaction score
Base on what I rmb so far, when they say by Feb , they literally means Feb then will have . Dun think Jan got chance. Unless is CNY special factor

In Sob May 2017 . They oso say result will out by august. And finally result is out at 28July.😀

cforcookie

Reaction score
If it’s true then it’ll be great! In the meantime time to get ready for cny...

Leebe-

Reaction score
By Feb means before Feb ends. But my gut feelings says before CNY 😂🤣
Only that one time it came out way before everyone expected!

Weeli85

Reaction score
Is that any possibility that 2nd timer queue no. better than 1st timer no.? For example 1st timer using PPS queue no. is 200 when by 2nd timer never use any scheme but the queue no. 100?

Or all the 1st timer queue is 1 to 100 and 2nd timer is 101 to 200..

Last edited:

The Poor One

Reaction score
Is that any possibility that 2nd timer queue no. better than 1st timer no.? For example 1st timer using PPS queue no. is 200 when by 2nd timer never use any scheme but the queue no. 100?

Or all the 1st timer queue is 1 to 100 and 2nd timer is 101 to 200..

Q no is random de. So it is possible 2nd timer get q no 1 as well.

liveandlove

Reaction score
does anyone know if the results will be out before the ROF launch next mth? as im thinking of applying for the ROF if my SBF for nov is unsuccessful.

TIA!

flying88

Reaction score
My fren told me sbf May 2017 link cannot access now. It tat mean our result Nov Sbf coming soon???
excited + worries😫

Leebe-

Reaction score
My fren told me sbf May 2017 link cannot access now. It tat mean our result Nov Sbf coming soon???
excited + worries😫

What link is that~~~ i think will release soon bah after we receive the "we receive your application" sort of letter

Mysticwind

Reaction score
??? Why we nvr receive ?

-_______- I’m sorry. False alarm. My Husband to be did not read carefully, the letter was for the previous bidadari BTO which we failed...

Sorry anxious over SOB results, and didn’t expect HDB still send letter for that Long ago failed BTO. 🙈🙈

Phews...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.