November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get fridge/ washing machine/ oven/ heater / sofa all under one roof?
Best card to use to buy furniture with good rebates? Thanks ..

I got my bundle deal (TV,washing,fridge) from Harvey in any Fraser mall where they have event like spend $150 get $10 voucher mall.. so everyday u just go down pay very minimum and get $10 voucher till ur item deliver. with cash rebates credit card + sign new card with min spend get free luggage. :s12::s12:

Aircon - Gain city (fraser mall too)

Sofa/Dining - i bought from NOVENA (sungei kadut)

Heater - JB :)

semblady123

Reaction score
Heater roughly cost how much? Wah Jb. Any good shop? I need for 2 toilets

Which cc best to sign up for furniture ? Hmmm
I will go check out Harvey Norman

I got my bundle deal (TV,washing,fridge) from Harvey in any Fraser mall where they have event like spend $150 get $10 voucher mall.. so everyday u just go down pay very minimum and get $10 voucher till ur item deliver. with cash rebates credit card + sign new card with min spend get free luggage. :s12::s12:

Aircon - Gain city (fraser mall too)

Sofa/Dining - i bought from NOVENA (sungei kadut)

Heater - JB :)

Amex^1234

Reaction score

I bought the panasonic newest model(digital) @ RM 610 (jet pump) https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/home-appliances/home-shower/jet-pump/dh-3ndp1ms.html
You can purchase at YES Electric or Tampoi(lighting shop)

If not SG one now got sell those comes with rain shower set.. but i think not cheap.. prob 300+ SGD.

I use the Maybank one cos got 1.6% cashback no cap. CIMB/HSBC/Standchart/Amex i think also quite ok got 1.5%.
CIMB - min600 get $80 cashback
The rest get luggage.

Weeli85

Reaction score

Not really support and trust m'sia stuff... cheap is cheap but troublesome during import and not reliable also.... 便宜没好货😅😅😅

123Agi

Reaction score
Like omg....today i finally received notifications to collect keys nxt wk. Have u get urs?!?!

Wah congrats!! Mine still no news no picture 😅 any Meadow Springers here? I saw other thread, one owner collected key 😆

semblady123

Reaction score
YEs and tampoi both in jb?

I need to get lights and fans by this week
Hmmmm.. so clueless which shop to get from..

I think I also don’t wanna try jb aredi hmmm

I bought the panasonic newest model(digital) @ RM 610 (jet pump) https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/home-appliances/home-shower/jet-pump/dh-3ndp1ms.html
You can purchase at YES Electric or Tampoi(lighting shop)

If not SG one now got sell those comes with rain shower set.. but i think not cheap.. prob 300+ SGD.

I use the Maybank one cos got 1.6% cashback no cap. CIMB/HSBC/Standchart/Amex i think also quite ok got 1.5%.
CIMB - min600 get $80 cashback
The rest get luggage.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
YEs and tampoi both in jb?

I need to get lights and fans by this week
Hmmmm.. so clueless which shop to get from..

I think I also don’t wanna try jb aredi hmmm

yea both in JB... YES electric is nearer to Custom though. Many Sgreans go there buy stuff especially ceiling fan.. you buy 1 in SG there can buy 2. But then ya.. the warranty a bit troublesome..to me i can save lots of money and buy other stuff.. so why not.. :s13::s13: been using a month already so far so good.

semblady123

Reaction score
Nice. Any shops to recommend in Singapore ? Is Nova good?

This weekend got electronics fair in Expo

Go check out ppl.. 👻

yea both in JB... YES electric is nearer to Custom though. Many Sgreans go there buy stuff especially ceiling fan.. you buy 1 in SG there can buy 2. But then ya.. the warranty a bit troublesome..to me i can save lots of money and buy other stuff.. so why not.. :s13::s13: been using a month already so far so good.

semblady123

Reaction score
Anywhere to get those ceiling fan with light for lesser than 288 each? 👻🤣
Any good Brands to recommend?

I saw joven itself has ceiling fans with lights.. where to get their products ?

Last edited:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Where to get the heater from? Thanks

along Jalan besar..

As for Ceiling Fan.. i bought it from Yes Electric(JB)
KDK ceiling fan with light is about 600+RM. KDK in singapore selling is so expensive!! my friend bought his KDK ceiling Fan in JB 7years ago.. till date still in good condition.

lengish

Reaction score
along Jalan besar..

As for Ceiling Fan.. i bought it from Yes Electric(JB)
KDK ceiling fan with light is about 600+RM. KDK in singapore selling is so expensive!! my friend bought his KDK ceiling Fan in JB 7years ago.. till date still in good condition.

Hihi, I would like to check on the fan as i am receiving mixed feedback.

Some ask me to get DC motor type, some ask me to get AC motor type.

I understand that DC motor is quieter and save energy as compare to AC motor type.

So I am unsure what to get. I was being recommended this model : K145Y5

The price of a DC motor is twice the AC motor in Ringgit le.

Can share some of the insights and thought?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.