November 2017 SBF

Endless09

Reaction score
I received the appointment date and time from HDB for BB 5-room selection but when I follow the instructions to click on the "Ref / Reg No" to view the appointment letter, flat list and a list of documents to bring for the flat selection, there is nothing there.

Perhaps they are doing the back-end uploading of the documents at this wee hour of the morning.

monster2410

Reaction score
I received the appointment date and time from HDB for BB 5-room selection but when I follow the instructions to click on the "Ref / Reg No" to view the appointment letter, flat list and a list of documents to bring for the flat selection, there is nothing there.

Perhaps they are doing the back-end uploading of the documents at this wee hour of the morning.

Not so fast yet. You will get your queue number first, then after some days you will get to see those docs.

Weeli85

Reaction score
yes, his reply does answer your question. check today and the next day and subtract it off and there's your total queue for that day

Than how to find the drop out rate? So everyday total queue is 20?

friedapple

Reaction score
Anyone knows if it is possible to defer ROM & marriage cert to after collection of keys (approx deferment of 3-4 months cause we would like to solemnize at home if possible) for AHG applicants?

I have heard of a number of friends successfully deferring but they are all not getting grant. Wondering if HDB will be stricter with applicants getting grants :s22:

I heard its stricter where grant is involved and if I remember correctly, submission of cert is also earlier than non grant applicants. You can check again with hdb and let us know :)

velvetcomatose

Reaction score
Hello, anyone knows where can i find the latest copy of the Essential Occupier Form and MCPS Form please???

Aries89

Reaction score

I usually wait till end of day to see how many chose a unit that day compared to the total queue for the day. Not sure if there's another way to do it

No, total queue per day can vary. You can call HDB to check the daily queue number too

Happybird12

Reaction score

Overall number called is 20, and drop out 7 from last week. There is no call today. If there is a call the day, 5 number will be processed till now

flying88

Reaction score
Yea me. Sian have to wait till June. Wat is ur number

Hi. Ya June. I waiting selection date until my neck long. I get a single digit number ..Wat about u? which block u aim ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.