November 2017 SBF

羊咩咩的天地

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how long it takes for the flats in the nov bto to be built? Is it must wait till sales close alr and after you get informed if application is successful then will get the details? TIA.

tivo88

Reaction score
羊咩咩的天地;111293203 said:
Anyone knows how long it takes for the flats in the nov bto to be built? Is it must wait till sales close alr and after you get informed if application is successful then will get the details? TIA.

Bro got November BTO Thread, all the info inside have

BTO approx 3-4 years to be built

Can refer to the below if u want a gauge:

http://www.btohq.com/bto-top-tracker/4

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
Why got so many Queenstown units available ?

I though last SBF & ROF already offer the balance SERS and unsold units ?
HDB 自己炒樓自己爽嘛。。。咁都唔明?

5月售價
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/17MAYSBF_page_7239/$file/about0.html
對比11售價
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu12p.nsf/0/17NOVSBF_page_1918/$file/about0.html

三房一廳六個月内要你多俾近兩萬。。。
:D你講咧:vijayadmin:

busterkid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone realized the SBF prices are higher than when they were offered as BTO? saw the AMK units i interested in, when it was BTO the max for a 5 room according to HDB's website is $574K. Now got some asking $589K or so! that's a $10k diff leh.

chris82

Reaction score
ocs

let's say i get to select a completed flat...
how does the ocs come in? can still choose or they just include everything?
does anyone have any experience to share?

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
anyone realized the SBF prices are higher than when they were offered as BTO? saw the AMK units i interested in, when it was BTO the max for a 5 room according to HDB's website is $574K. Now got some asking $589K or so! that's a $10k diff leh.
建屋局知道多數坡民六七月拎佐花紅嘛。。。所以有得賺多啲就多啲嘍。。。

The Poor One

Reaction score

becos HDB factor in the building time / progress time.

If u see some of the completed flat in SBF. they are very much ~1-5 % more ex than the BTO prices.

Last edited:

CherryBee

Reaction score
Yup yup! I was just telling my husband ystd.. we were lucky cause our sobf had so many leftovers.. now only a few here and there :s22:

Yeah sibei fast! Sbw that time still got so many leftover. The following exercise people see mrt station going up fast jitao oversub!!

CherryBee

Reaction score
Cannot choose... it will be included unless someone chose that unit previously, opt out and gave up.
Anyway after obtaining queue number, hdb will give u the list of units, and it will indicate what is included etc.

let's say i get to select a completed flat...
how does the ocs come in? can still choose or they just include everything?
does anyone have any experience to share?

busterkid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
becos HDB factor in the building time / progress time.

If u see some of the completed flat in SBF. they are very much ~1-5 % more ex than the BTO prices.

don't really buy this argument. 1) hdb would have built these units anyway and 2) they are the unwanted units during BTO phase so why pass this burden on to the next batch

gigglygrape

Reaction score
don't really buy this argument. 1) hdb would have built these units anyway and 2) they are the unwanted units during BTO phase so why pass this burden on to the next batch

its the same for all projects public or private, reason is that the people who bought at launch get a cheaper price because they have to wait longer. The longer the wait the cheaper it would be. Conversely, the closer to the date of completion, the shorter the wait, the cost would be higher. If the units don't get chosen during this SBF, it will likely be more expensive the next time round

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.