November 2017 SBF

brynsct

Reaction score
Help! Fellow house hunters - when I see Last Queue Number on the Application page, what does this mean?
1. The last applicant who went for appointment, i.e. selected/did not select a flat; or
2. The next applicant who will be going for an appointment before your slot;
3. ??

Thanks in advance all!

monster2410

Reaction score
I guess Queenstown because I'm not ready to move in yet. Buona looks good too though, has about the same resale prices as Queenstown. How about you?

QT too but my chance is not high as my number is 4x, over chinese quota :(

sapherix

Reaction score
QT too but my chance is not high as my number is 4x, over chinese quota :(

aiya bro sure gt ppl reject/no show one.. i have been watching the other selections like bukit merah etc its moving very slowly everyday

im 7X im guessing maybe left 1 or 2 2nd or 3rd storey units for me .. we shall see if im too optimistic

Last edited:

monster2410

Reaction score
aiya bro sure gt ppl reject/no show one.. i have been watching the other selections like bukit merah etc its moving very slowly everyday

im 7X im guessing maybe left 1 or 2 2nd or 3rd storey units for me .. we shall see if im too optimistic

I alr afraid by my turn left all low floor.. u ok with low floor? Good that u are optimistic!

sapherix

Reaction score
I alr afraid by my turn left all low floor.. u ok with low floor? Good that u are optimistic!

no worries for u ..
i checked the application rate of other 2017 nov sbf , 3 & 4 room mature estates ..
and monitored the selection rate .. sometimes can 2-3 days no units taken up at all ..
anyway if only we had applied 2017 may sbf queenstown sbf instead , the application rate for 3 room is very low and alot units during tt launch........chances will be damn good
2nd floor they call me up i also have to take .. if not 2nd timer liao wahahahaha

ttaayy

Reaction score
I guess Queenstown because I'm not ready to move in yet. Buona looks good too though, has about the same resale prices as Queenstown. How about you?

queenstown dawson and forfar definitely better. more developments going on and forfar just next to mrt so convenient. the ghim moh plot is not the one nearer to bouna vista.. its the one further behind... look like need 1 or 2 bus stop to mrt

ttaayy

Reaction score
no worries for u ..
i checked the application rate of other 2017 nov sbf , 3 & 4 room mature estates ..
and monitored the selection rate .. sometimes can 2-3 days no units taken up at all ..
anyway if only we had applied 2017 may sbf queenstown sbf instead , the application rate for 3 room is very low and alot units during tt launch........chances will be damn good
2nd floor they call me up i also have to take .. if not 2nd timer liao wahahahaha

ya man that one below 1.0x. sure get. now leftovers roll to ROF

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there SBF this May 2018? out of range for queesntown. sad

Aries89

Reaction score
queenstown dawson and forfar definitely better. more developments going on and forfar just next to mrt so convenient. the ghim moh plot is not the one nearer to bouna vista.. its the one further behind... look like need 1 or 2 bus stop to mrt

Dawson distance from mrt just slightly shorter than ghim moh lor.. forfar very near but unfortunately very near the track haha.. hopefully when inside the house won't sound as bad! What number did you get? :)

Aries89

Reaction score
no worries for u ..

I applied for Queenstown 4 room that time.. didn't get a number at all lol.. that's why this time just apply 3 room for a better chance

The Poor One

Reaction score
I applied for Queenstown 4 room that time.. didn't get a number at all lol.. that's why this time just apply 3 room for a better chance

Same here. apply for 4room queenstown since 2016 Nov SBF didnt get, so change to 3rm this time round.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.