November 2017 SBF

Endless09

Reaction score
Thanks mate! Yup, I saw that but unsure why occupier is part of my application.

Share dropby at HDB soon to check all these info.

Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS)

Under the Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS), if you apply for a flat:
(i) in the same estate as your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property, or
(ii) within 2 km of your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property (if in a different estate),
You will be given priority in the balloting of applications. This is subject to you satisfying the other eligibility conditions of the MCPS.

So i think ur application qualified the MCPS therefore you got priority. If got no occupier i think u can leave it out

But better to call them haha

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask..

My unit selection is in May..their email stated will notify 2 wks before..

Till now none of us have receieved any forms or stuffs from our mailbox or email..I applied HLE and already had it approved last week..

Is it normal that they drag till exactly 2 wks before then send us the stuffs needed?!?

Kailinggoh

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask..

Till now none of us have receieved any forms or stuffs from our mailbox or email..I applied HLE and already had it approved last week..

Is it normal that they drag till exactly 2 wks before then send us the stuffs needed?!?

Have you checked your application status on myHDB? E-services > application status - new flat. Usually they will update you on myHDB first before emailing you. Nowadays they no longer mail hardcopies anymore....

Aries89

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask..

I got notified exactly 3 weeks before and that was by logging in to myHDB. SMS notification will take longer

Endless09

Reaction score
Exactly. I found out my appointment date and time est 5 days earlier by logging in to the HDB eService daily. Once the appointment letter, flat listing are uploaded to the HDB site, you will then receive the SMS and email alerts from HDB.

I got my letter exactly 3 weeks before the appointment.

I got notified exactly 3 weeks before and that was by logging in to myHDB. SMS notification will take longer

MR_CHENG

Reaction score
Hi, I have applied as 1 applicant & 1 occupier. But my partner said both can be applicants.

Hence, may i know whether your application status for you and your partner are both applicants or 1 applicant & 1 occupier?

What is the different between applicant and occupier?

andylow4421

Reaction score
I am apply under Parenthood Priority Scheme, my wife and child Singaporean and 1 year old+.

How should I fill in my particular? Third Child and MCPS I am not applicable, Parenthood Priority Scheme yes, but Expectant mother?:s11:

See the forms below
Untitled.png

Happybird12

Reaction score
I am apply under Parenthood Priority Scheme, my wife and child Singaporean and 1 year old+.

How should I fill in my particular? Third Child and MCPS I am not applicable, Parenthood Priority Scheme yes, but Expectant mother?:s11:

This Is ready form. No need to fill. Just sign before go down HDB

bloodclot

Reaction score
Yay! I received a sms today saying my flat selection is on 30th May.

Jurong west 5rm.

But my hle expire on 20th May. Sian

tivo88

Reaction score

Jurong west 5rm.

You do not need to get another HLE letter, HDB will base on the salary u declared in the application and check for that information. Unless your employment information changes else the loan amount will be the same.

Oliver88

Reaction score

Jurong west 5rm.

mind to share your queue number? waiting for punggol 5 rooms thus can make a guess from yours. thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.