November 2017 SBF

bmboy32

Reaction score
Let's say if the sbf unit is already completed and keys ready for collection, plus not taking any grant, what will be the lead time from booking of flat to the lease agreement/key collection date?

coolstardy

Reaction score
In my opinion the best stack there are the 5 rooms. Where the stack is somewhat facing the gap between skyterrace and skyville. My assumption maybe wrong.

All units are blocked by skyville, and it’s a nightmare at night when the lights blinking from skyville

Happybird12

Reaction score
In my opinion the best stack there are the 5 rooms. Where the stack is somewhat facing the gap between skyterrace and skyville. My assumption maybe wrong.

Yes 5 rooms the best if choose the top few levels. Can view both north and south side without much block

wakantest

Reaction score
HLE LETTER QUERY

Hi All,

We have selected a 5R-unit and paid the option fee in early May. We do not qualify for any grant thus, by end-June 2018 we should be called to sign the lease agreement and make the downpayment. Keys will be ready in early Aug 2018.

Now, our current household income at the time of application did not exceed the 12K average yearly for 5R. But recently, we have both gotten new jobs and will exceed the average by a slight margin somewhere in June 2018

Our HLE Letter is currently valid till July 2018, and should technically be valid during lease agreement. However, applying for a new HLE Letter for key collection in Aug 2018 will already show the slight excess.

Will the household income be reviewed at key collection in Aug 2018? If yes, is there a chance for them to reject our application and repossess the unit due to our income being higher during key collection? What will happen to our downpayment in that case?

Happybird12

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have selected a 5R-unit and paid the option fee in early May. We do not qualify for any grant thus, by end-June 2018 we should be called to sign the lease agreement and make the downpayment. Keys will be ready in early Aug 2018.

Now, our current household income at the time of application did not exceed the 12K average yearly for 5R. But recently, we have both gotten new jobs and will exceed the average by a slight margin somewhere in June 2018

Our HLE Letter is currently valid till July 2018, and should technically be valid during lease agreement. However, applying for a new HLE Letter for key collection in Aug 2018 will already show the slight excess.

Will the household income be reviewed at key collection in Aug 2018? If yes, is there a chance for them to reject our application and repossess the unit due to our income being higher during key collection? What will happen to our downpayment in that case?

The salary review is based on the day you submitted application. Not the key collection day. So won’t affect you.

Chloe JK

Reaction score
mind to share your queue number? waiting for punggol 5 rooms thus can make a guess from yours. thanks

Just got appointment date today for Punggol 5 room on 12 June. Our number is 5X, exceeds the total number available. Hope will have chance to choose. Mind to share when is your appointment date?

meltingpot

Reaction score

you are right. Just went there to recce recce...that stack (63) still has some view of the gap looking north towards the greenery. It is still considered windy too.

while it is facing Skyville, its built in zig zag so at least not facing parallel. Not sure where were the blinking lights but it just looked as any other lights from residential blocks.

Happybird12

Reaction score
you are right. Just went there to recce recce...that stack (63) still has some view of the gap looking north towards the greenery. It is still considered windy too.

while it is facing Skyville, its built in zig zag so at least not facing parallel. Not sure where were the blinking lights but it just looked as any other lights from residential blocks.

Bro, you went there day time or at night? I went there both period. I will share a photo later which I took at night time. Plus the coffee shop below at skyville quite noisy around 10pm while the other places are very quiet already.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.