November 2017 SBF

jiahui91

Reaction score
Anyone know when will be the latest I need to submit our ROM cert? Unit selection on June then Key collection in 31/10/19

Happybird12

Reaction score
Anyone know when will be the latest I need to submit our ROM cert? Unit selection on June then Key collection in 31/10/19

Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
You form a family nucleus with your spouse-to-be. Please note the following for the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme.

Submission of marriage certificate
Under this scheme, you need to register your marriage within 3 months of collecting your keys to your flat.

Happybird12

Reaction score

Special Marriage Licence needed if spouse-to-be is below 18 years old
Following your flat application, you must obtain a Special Marriage Licence from the Ministry of Social and Family Development, and submit it during the flat selection appointment.

Happybird12

Reaction score
Any idea if parents need to attend 1st appt if under MCPS?

Parents and married child who are balloted under the MGPS must turn up on their scheduled appointment date and time to book their flats at the same time. If you cannot turn up for the scheduled appointment, you may authorise your parents to book a flat on your behalf, or vice versa.

Cottoncandy86

Reaction score
Parents and married child who are balloted under the MGPS must turn up on their scheduled appointment date and time to book their flats at the same time. If you cannot turn up for the scheduled appointment, you may authorise your parents to book a flat on your behalf, or vice versa.

Thanks. How ABT HLE. Must upload both payslip and CPF statement or either 1?

Weeli85

Reaction score
Hi all, in the MyDoc@HDB, they are document required to upload, but some document quite unsure..

-Declaration of gross monthly income details -> employment letter?
-Essential occupier form -> how can I get this form?
-Sales Application form is the main form required to sign?

Certain document don't have, can I skip and continue to submit?

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
Hi all, in the MyDoc@HDB, they are document required to upload, but some document quite unsure..

-Declaration of gross monthly income details -> employment letter?
-Essential occupier form -> how can I get this form?
-Sales Application form is the main form required to sign?

Certain document don't have, can I skip and continue to submit?

Essential occupier and sales application forms u cn get it when u open your appointment letter. For declarations of gross monthly income...i also abit lost. Im a housewife and they asked me for my nov 16- nov 17 payslip. Not working also 2016. Weird lah asking me for my 2yrs ago payslip. Lol

Weeli85

Reaction score
Essential occupier and sales application forms u cn get it when u open your appointment letter. For declarations of gross monthly income...i also abit lost. Im a housewife and they asked me for my nov 16- nov 17 payslip. Not working also 2016. Weird lah asking me for my 2yrs ago payslip. Lol

I guess some item can be skip because the appointment letter never indicate essential occupier and gross monthly income required for selection... luckily me and my wife still keep the payslip 😁

Last edited:

Crapmansyah84

Reaction score
Anyone has statistics or numbers for the drop out rate so far for this exercise for all the previous estates that has almost cleared?

topokki

Reaction score
Hi understand that the queenstown dawson vista a,b,c,d,e project is a SERS project for Blocks 24 to 32, 33 to 38, 40 to 45, 55, 56, 58 to 60, and 62 to 66 Tanglin Halt Road/ Commonwealth Drive.

Just curious to know whether the qt SBF went through a round of BTO previously. if so, why so many leftover units?

cashec

Reaction score
Hi understand that the queenstown dawson vista a,b,c,d,e project is a SERS project for Blocks 24 to 32, 33 to 38, 40 to 45, 55, 56, 58 to 60, and 62 to 66 Tanglin Halt Road/ Commonwealth Drive.

Just curious to know whether the qt SBF went through a round of BTO previously. if so, why so many leftover units?

I believe the leftover units from SERS are offered under SBF.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.