November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey all. Im new to this forum. Just signed up today lol..

Mine is 4Room Semb, 12th June appointment,

Can I check with u guys & girls, for payslips.. they asked for nov16-nov17 to upload online.. some of the payslips I dun even have and some need to get from employers again if they need originals.. cos mine is all e slips... the payslips for first appointment... must be originals or photocopy is ok? thanks...

semblady123

Reaction score
Let's say if the sbf unit is already completed and keys ready for collection, plus not taking any grant, what will be the lead time from booking of flat to the lease agreement/key collection date?

Yes I wish to know the same too..

Also for simple renovation.. how long does it take to complete for renovation? Renovation cost can deduct form cpf? :p:s13:

Regretus

Reaction score
Hey all. Im new to this forum. Just signed up today lol..

Mine is 4Room Semb, 12th June appointment,

Can I check with u guys & girls, for payslips.. they asked for nov16-nov17 to upload online.. some of the payslips I dun even have and some need to get from employers again if they need originals.. cos mine is all e slips... the payslips for first appointment... must be originals or photocopy is ok? thanks...

You can print the e-slips and give them or download as PDF and upload to HDB.

My company only issues e-slips so I uploaded PDF copies for my HLE application and printed copies for the Grant application.

talberry

Reaction score
Hi, for the appointment letter forms, do we have to sign it before the appointment? Or do we have to sign it in front of the officer on the appointment date?

Also, if I am submitting e-documents for the grant preliminary assessment, there are documents like declaration of gross monthly income, essential occupier form, sales application form. They are all in one single document that was sent by HDB, so can I just submit the whole document online at MyDoc@HDB? And do those documents need to be signed? Or they just want to see the info on it?

Regretus

Reaction score
Yes I wish to know the same too..

Also for simple renovation.. how long does it take to complete for renovation? Renovation cost can deduct form cpf? :p:s13:

You need to define what you consider simple.
I'm talking to my contractor about this as I am collecting the key for my unit next month. But rough timeline would be
1. Defect check and application: done by you and HDB, up to 1 month for HDB to fix any defects.
2. Apply for demolition permit and demolish any walls first if part of your Reno. Application takes about 3 working days, demolishing depends on your contractor.
3. Top up screeding and flooring: HDB can goodwill screed up to 40mm, if you plan on using Vinyl or wood laminate floor. You still need to top up to 50mm though. If you using tiles, then your contractor will.handle this instead. HDB takes up to 2 weeks to do this upon approval I think. If tiles, depends on your contractor.
4. Reno: this one depends on your contractor and hope no delays. I'm doing my kitchen, hacking of kitchen walls, wood laminate flooring and toilets. No inbuilt furniture or feature walls. My contractor says he needs 6 weeks from first day of job start to complete, another ID I asked says need 8 weeks.

So varies depending on what you want to do. CPF only helps covers OCS components of you opted for those.

Regretus

Reaction score
Hi, for the appointment letter forms, do we have to sign it before the appointment? Or do we have to sign it in front of the officer on the appointment date?

Also, if I am submitting e-documents for the grant preliminary assessment, there are documents like declaration of gross monthly income, essential occupier form, sales application form. They are all in one single document that was sent by HDB, so can I just submit the whole document online at MyDoc@HDB? And do those documents need to be signed? Or they just want to see the info on it?

I don't remember exactly but I did the HLE documents completely online. Flat booking I printed out and filled up/signed before booking appointment. Officer just accepted it from me and gave me some extra documents to sign due to some irregularities.

talberry

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly but I did the HLE documents completely online. Flat booking I printed out and filled up/signed before booking appointment. Officer just accepted it from me and gave me some extra documents to sign due to some irregularities.

Thanks!

Oh, but for the e-documents, its for the SHG grant, not HLE. Would you know about it?

Regretus

Reaction score
Thanks!

Oh, but for the e-documents, its for the SHG grant, not HLE. Would you know about it?

I did both. Submitted pdf and printed hardcopy for officer. She actually requested for the hardcopy even though I told her I uploaded. /shrug

I advice just printing a hard copy of everything to play safe. So everyone's I/C, marriage cert, payslips, etc. HDB seems intent on destroying as many forests as they can.

andylow4421

Reaction score
HDB officer did help me proceed fast for my appeal!
From the appointment date till day of key collection in 21 days, Thanks to HDB :)

Last edited:

Regretus

Reaction score
HDB officer did help me quick fast for my appeal!
From the appointment date till day of key collection in 21 days, Thanks to HDB :)

Nice! That's the impression I get from them too. They really want you to get the flat. I asked for early key collection. With grant approval, about a month and a half to collect key.

Weeli85

Reaction score
HDB officer will supply a hardcopy when you pay the booking fee. You can pay $5 for a soft copy from HDB site.

Must wait till booking than can see the floor plan? But now I still thinking which flat to choose because different block different layout... don't tell me to go every house knock the door to see the layout 😏

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.