November 2017 SBF

Muneyzmart

Reaction score
Anyone knows after selection of flat, how long a duration before one can take possession of the flat (assuming no grants to be taken) ?

androool

Reaction score
Hmm for QT 4rm, the last queue no. at the end of today is 132 and based on my observation for the past 4 weeks and more, there are 5 appointments from Monday to Thursday and none on Friday.
My queue no. is 147 and my appointment is on 4th June Monday.
Does that mean that there will be 15 appointments on Monday or 5 tomorrow + 10 on Monday? That will be so rush and out of the pattern though.. :s11:

bmboy32

Reaction score
Hi bro I just received mine. My leadtime from selection date to key collection date is 1 month. No grants too. Just for your reference but might differ from person to person.

Anyone knows after selection of flat, how long a duration before one can take possession of the flat (assuming no grants to be taken) ?

talberry

Reaction score
Hi bro I just received mine. My leadtime from selection date to key collection date is 1 month. No grants too. Just for your reference but might differ from person to person.

Does it mean that if I take a grant, the time to get my keys will be longer?

Punggol0711

Reaction score

Did you write in to appeal or calling them? Any reasons that you give them?

charlieandrew

Reaction score
for me, once all my documents are in place, it only took like 2 days. but there was some back and forth about some of my documents being missing.

Cottoncandy86

Reaction score
Hmm for QT 4rm, the last queue no. at the end of today is 132 and based on my observation for the past 4 weeks and more, there are 5 appointments from Monday to Thursday and none on Friday.
My queue no. is 147 and my appointment is on 4th June Monday.
Does that mean that there will be 15 appointments on Monday or 5 tomorrow + 10 on Monday? That will be so rush and out of the pattern though.. :s11:

Tmr bo appt. And I notice this weird trend too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.