November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
Hahah relax!! No point stressing over it when you can’t have control of the situation. I only have 1-2 desired units left with 56 couples in front of me. Let’s hope for the best.

Anyway I don’t think people who are intending to give up on their appointment will even bother looking at this thread.

omg..what u said is true also.. morning aredi 2 ppl booked.. 3 in d noon, 2 tmr morning before my appointment... oh :(((((

semblady123

Reaction score
Best unit nearest to mrt someone just booked it . Sighhhh. Now I don’t even feel like going Tmr .. of all days today they book.. argh.. today it’s like everyone turning up for appointment

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Best unit nearest to mrt someone just booked it . Sighhhh. Now I don’t even feel like going Tmr .. of all days today they book.. argh.. today it’s like everyone turning up for appointment

Hmm sorry to say but everyone else is also like you. They have their own options of which unit they prefer and they also want to choose a unit too

heybuddy

Reaction score
I feel you.. my treetrail units in woodlands all taken up.. :(

flying88

Reaction score
Hmm sorry to say but everyone else is also like you. They have their own options of which unit they prefer and they also want to choose a unit too
Hi. u get ur key already?
I remember u say b4 u email to the officer and get standard reply from them..

Apricot

Reaction score
The unit i’ve been targeting since the application for sobf has been taken. Sigh Prob will be giving up on this exercise. Good luck all!

semblady123

Reaction score
The unit i’ve been targeting since the application for sobf has been taken. Sigh Prob will be giving up on this exercise. Good luck all!

urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected:s22::s22::s22:

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Hi. u get ur key already?
I remember u say b4 u email to the officer and get standard reply from them..

Hi, havent! I am still waiting for the grants. The officer did call me
Back and say she will expedite the grants approval. But till now no news! Maybe i will write in again. Do you have any grants?

haogui

Reaction score
I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.

flying88

Reaction score
Hi, havent! I am still waiting for the grants. The officer did call me
Back and say she will expedite the grants approval. But till now no news! Maybe i will write in again. Do you have any grants?

I don't have grant. I oso get standard reply from the officer.
But she tell me tat wil ask key department send our key earlier. But dunno when can get the key. I super urgent to move now.:(

zidmosby

Reaction score
urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected:s22::s22::s22:

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha

Lol I think that’s expecting too much. You should consider resale if you want zero competition and can control your odds.

semblady123

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind reply .
Despite being sick I went site visit again justnnow and first time passed by sun Breeze
Looked so bright there but didn’t enter there cos scared to get confused again hehe
Sun natura is good enough for now I Guess

I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.

semblady123

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah.. but everything has a price to pay right.. well.. I guess we can’t be too choosy . I have come to terms with it.

:)

Lol I think that’s expecting too much. You should consider resale if you want zero competition and can control your odds.

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
I don't have grant. I oso get standard reply from the officer.
But she tell me tat wil ask key department send our key earlier. But dunno when can get the key. I super urgent to move now.:(

You can try to email them again or call the officer incharge of your case! Explain to them your situation. Hope everything will be smooth for you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.