November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
Yup.. the feel and surroundings definitely better as compared to pasture.

Yes the BTO itself has eateries now just opened 2 weeks back.. schs there.. bus to woodlands interchange/ admiralty mrt..nearby many office buildings coming up.. new mrt.. vista point (has everything there).. :):)

jameskuwe

Reaction score
One more Sembawang 3-rm unit got selected. Left 5 units. Anyone here going for Sembawang 3-rm selection this week or next week? My appt is 28 June

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Finally over. We manage to select the unit we want, in fact better than our 1st choice cos it's not block by any block in front and shopping is just downstairs. Moving to another phase, need to apply for loan approved.:s13::s13::s13:

Officer told us about how much we will get for the grant, but then again, need the officer in charge to revert back to us in another 4-6 months time. We also need to make a 10% deposit in 4-6 months times with either CPF or cash.
With regards to the flooring thing which previous owner did not opt for, we will appeal to the department first. Hooray....

jameskuwe

Reaction score
Finally over. We manage to select the unit we want, in fact better than our 1st choice cos it's not block by any block in front and shopping is just downstairs. Moving to another phase, need to apply for loan approved.:s13::s13::s13:

Officer told us about how much we will get for the grant, but then again, need the officer in charge to revert back to us in another 4-6 months time. We also need to make a 10% deposit in 4-6 months times with either CPF or cash.
With regards to the flooring thing which previous owner did not opt for, we will appeal to the department first. Hooray....

3-rm? Sembawang?

semblady123

Reaction score

Congrats laaaaa...

see I told u..miracles happen... and I also feel ...our patience get paid off and the unit we eventually select is better than the first few we shortlisted..somehow.. :D
Congrats again.. :)))

talberry

Reaction score

Congrats on getting your home! Understand your relief :)

Nur.Azie

Reaction score

hi, congrats!!

4-6 months is a long wait(but sokay). My selection was on the 5th. I only found out today that HDB just received my AHG/SHG grant application. My selected unit without flooring too. How do I appeal for that? Hope you can advise me. Thank you : D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.