November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
my grant status is still You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application. after 1 week :(

I submitted the grant online, during the selection day, I re-sign another copy with our address printed. The very next 2nd day when we check, status updated to received application from us

semblady123

Reaction score
Does credit card bills affect hLE? Lets just say u had credit card bills after HLE got approved? But anyway the loan amount approved is way lot more than the price of the house though...Just wondering if need to get a new HLE letter.

talberry

Reaction score
Does credit card bills affect hLE? Lets just say u had credit card bills after HLE got approved? But anyway the loan amount approved is way lot more than the price of the house though...Just wondering if need to get a new HLE letter.

Hmm.. I don't think so. As long as your HLE is valid when you collect your keys.. You won't need to get a new HLE.

haogui

Reaction score
Sorry to say that it not true...
I thought the same till I received the call from my officer yesterday regarding my grant.
Taking the chance I ask her I ask her will I expect to have my key before OTP. She tell me not really, all depend on my grant, OTP is OK to be expired.

I notice the OTP will expired after 3 mths, so mean that they die die will give the key before the OTP expired :o

Weeli85

Reaction score
I thought the same till I received the call from my officer yesterday regarding my grant.
Taking the chance I ask her I ask her will I expect to have my key before OTP. She tell me not really, all depend on my grant, OTP is OK to be expired.

Oh so meaning even expired, my OTP still valid? No need to repay another OTP??

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I didn't know that OTP will be expired. I thought only HLE will expire after 6 months. Where can I know when my OTP expired?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I had applied loan from bank for my resale flat, the outstanding bill from CC, car loan, renovation loan will all take into consideration. But the loan amount that is approved is also way enough to cover what we need to borrow for.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I had applied loan from bank for my resale flat, the outstanding bill from CC, car loan, renovation loan will all take into consideration. But the loan amount that is approved is also way enough to cover what we need to borrow for.

Bank loan definitely will do background screening. Doubt HDB loan will do so detail check lo.

Amex^1234

Reaction score

i also think OTP is alright to be expired. Cos not all units are ready ma.. some units will be ready in 1-2years time. like that OTP sure expired. Unless those non ready unit OTP expire date are different?

@ERIN - can advise? Since your unit only ready after 2years?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
i also think OTP is alright to be expired. Cos not all units are ready ma.. some units will be ready in 1-2years time. like that OTP sure expired. Unless those non ready unit OTP expire date are different?

@ERIN - can advise? Since your unit only ready after 2years?

I go home and check my receipt and tell you all. I didn't even know that OTP has expiry date.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.