November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
Ya u want his contact? i can PM share with you if need lo.

Yup..99% i will be engaging him to do my house. Cos he really can find alot of good deals inlcuding electrical appliances..he knows many ppl.. which save my trouble.. and some cost

Yes please... seems very convenient...:o

Monday21

Reaction score

Monday21

Reaction score
They asked for my payslips from November 2016 to November 2017, which is 13 months. I have been continued working for 4 years so providing the payslips is not a problem. Hub work from June 2017 to November 2017. We also gave them his payslips. So does it means they added up everything then divided by 13 months ? Since they asked for 13 months payslips.:s11:

im not sure on the sequence of their calculations but maybe this online calculator might help...

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/BP13J015SHG1.jsp

semblady123

Reaction score

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Kamsahamnida Amex! :s12::s12::s12:

Btw, I read up this lady's thread on her reno journey. Apart from engaging an ID, she also creatively designed her house. And the things she used are mostly sourced from Taobao... Thought that it could help inspire some of us here... :)

https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/77086-a-bakers-3-room-bto-skyline-ii/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-958649

Thanks for sharing.. i was looking around at taobao this few days too.. cheap is cheap.. but really also depends on luck.. what if the shipment come and has defact... I dont wanna risk lo.. i probably only will buy things from taobao for common toilet. Master one i will still giv ID do.. My Madam also suggested to buy sofa from Taobao.. then i ask her back.. if come got one hole how? u send back ah pay another shipping fee? LOL

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.. i was looking around at taobao this few days too.. cheap is cheap.. but really also depends on luck.. what if the shipment come and has defact... I dont wanna risk lo.. i probably only will buy things from taobao for common toilet. Master one i will still giv ID do.. My Madam also suggested to buy sofa from Taobao.. then i ask her back.. if come got one hole how? u send back ah pay another shipping fee? LOL

If you buy from Taobao thru EzBuy, any defect, they will either replace it or refund you. So far I had and have been buying using this method. Sometimes also received defective or damaged items. Take pics, write to Ezbuy and leave it to them to handle. Sometimes shortage of certain spare parts, they will also talk to taobao seller to ship the items back. So far so good.:s13::s13:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
If you buy from Taobao thru EzBuy, any defect, they will either replace it or refund you. So far I had and have been buying using this method. Sometimes also received defective or damaged items. Take pics, write to Ezbuy and leave it to them to handle. Sometimes shortage of certain spare parts, they will also talk to taobao seller to ship the items back. So far so good.:s13::s13:

Ya lo.. jiu shi have this sort of trouble as and when.. so dont dare to buy big item from there.. somemore ezbuy not all item is PRIME Item..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Ya lo.. jiu shi have this sort of trouble as and when.. so dont dare to buy big item from there.. somemore ezbuy not all item is PRIME Item..
I realized that Prime item is more expensive compare with buy-for-me if from the same shop. I sign up for Prime last April and membership expired this year April. Since am not buying bulky stuffs now, I will not re-new the membership. My advise is never ever buy cabinet, bed, etc... with wood material. If you really like it very much and it's so much cheaper compare with shops in Singapore, then you have to have the proper tools or engage someone to assemble for you. We ever bought a TV console from them, me and hub use manual tools and it was out..... lasted for about 5 months and it finally collapsed. :s13::s13:

We bought 3 metal super single bed frames for our girls. So far so good. Metal items easier to fix. They have been sleeping on it for 3 years. We also bought office chairs (those really very comfy type) from Ezbuy which cost us about $40 per piece which I think it's very worth it. Really very much depends on luck and items you need to buy.:D

Monday21

Reaction score
im so free this morning.... Called the HDB hotline to check on the grant approval... 18008663066, then press 1, press *, press 2, press 5, press 1, key in IC num, press 1 then key in Sales Reg ID then wait for update...

Dial dial dial then instead of the usual "We're processing your blablabla" status, I heard something new just now....

"Good News! *Cant remember what exactly the phrase was but it was something bout key collection*"

I jumped! Approved already??? :s12::s12::s12:
Just to be sure, I called again....

"We're processing your blablabla...."

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

semblady123

Reaction score
hahaha..I nearly wanted to walk out of office to do the same till I read ur last line... aiyoooooooooooo:s12::s12::s12:

im so free this morning.... Called the HDB hotline to check on the grant approval... 18008663066, then press 1, press *, press 2, press 5, press 1, key in IC num, press 1 then key in Sales Reg ID then wait for update...

Dial dial dial then instead of the usual "We're processing your blablabla" status, I heard something new just now....

"Good News! *Cant remember what exactly the phrase was but it was something bout key collection*"

I jumped! Approved already???

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Monday21

Reaction score

I've never bought from Ezbuy nor Taobao hehe... But thanks for this tip!!

Chocolate Chip

Reaction score
anyone knows why in the nov 17 sobf under clementi 5rm, there's a flat that nobody seems to want? #15-297* it's a repossessed flat but it is fairly new, with great views. I would've chosen that unless, there's some "history" of that flat I don't know about.

Monday21

Reaction score
anyone knows why in the nov 17 sobf under clementi 5rm, there's a flat that nobody seems to want? #15-297* it's a repossessed flat but it is fairly new, with great views. I would've chosen that unless, there's some "history" of that flat I don't know about.

Sometimes its not that people dont want... it could be because the people with the opportunity to grab that unit may be posed with other probs like insufficient grant or loan or demise or divorce... So either the unit is always tied up with unsuccessful applicants, or the house really got history hehe.

Matured area + High Floor + Great View + Ready Unit = Definitely not gonna be cheap..

heybuddy

Reaction score

I jumped! Approved already??? :s12::s12::s12:

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call

Didnt know we can check the status through dialing the hotline. my case manager didn't reply to my email nor return my calls until now :(

heybuddy

Reaction score
Hi all, basic reno for 4 rooms flat with flooring estimate how much ah? 😏

i'm doing flooring, kitchen with glass & partition wall to cover up the open kitchen, false ceiling, window at service yard and window grilles in whole house and other misc like plumbing etc.. I took out some items like shower screens and feature wall to save cost..

total around 23k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.