November 2017 SBF

Chocolate Chip

Reaction score
Sometimes its not that people dont want... it could be because the people with the opportunity to grab that unit may be posed with other probs like insufficient grant or loan or demise or divorce... So either the unit is always tied up with unsuccessful applicants, or the house really got history hehe.

Matured area + High Floor + Great View + Ready Unit = Definitely not gonna be cheap..
haha, I'm just curious cuz like all the other 5rms are selected for very long liao, just this unit left on shelf. Really wonder why lor :s11:

Weeli85

Reaction score
i'm doing flooring, kitchen with glass & partition wall to cover up the open kitchen, false ceiling, window at service yard and window grilles in whole house and other misc like plumbing etc.. I took out some items like shower screens and feature wall to save cost..

total around 23k

Wow... quite cheap... mind pm me the ID.. thanks :)

Monday21

Reaction score
Didnt know we can check the status through dialing the hotline. my case manager didn't reply to my email nor return my calls until now :(

Can! Can call one! You try... Follow the sequence I mention earlier... All the best! :s12: You mail your CRM directly or via their group mail?

heybuddy

Reaction score
Can! Can call one! You try... Follow the sequence I mention earlier... All the best! :s12: You mail your CRM directly or via their group mail?

via their group mail and got back an automated reply with her direct email.. i left voice message too.. scare she will feel irritated if i email again lol..

Monday21

Reaction score
via their group mail and got back an automated reply with her direct email.. i left voice message too.. scare she will feel irritated if i email again lol..

Understand... i also feel scared to keep calling her direct line and dropping mails. Maybe you try the hotline first... if its really long since she called you back, maybe just mail her again and mention the period you've been waiting....

semblady123

Reaction score
i'm doing flooring, kitchen with glass & partition wall to cover up the open kitchen, false ceiling, window at service yard and window grilles in whole house and other misc like plumbing etc.. I took out some items like shower screens and feature wall to save cost..

total around 23k

what abt cupboards/cabinets for bedrooms so on? in other words storage spaces.

heybuddy

Reaction score
what abt cupboards/cabinets for bedrooms so on? in other words storage spaces.

nope.. i have unused wardrobe from ikea for the common room a.k.a kids room.. unused table from ikea for study room lol..

as for MBR.. getting from ikea too.. cheapest option i guess

semblady123

Reaction score
nope.. i have unused wardrobe from ikea for the common room a.k.a kids room.. unused table from ikea for study room lol..

as for MBR.. getting from ikea too.. cheapest option i guess

ikea cheaper? then I shud g o check it..rather than ask ID do everything.. I want those fashionable ones hehe.. im looking at princessy/fairytale theme for my renovation

Amex^1234

Reaction score
ikea cheaper? then I shud g o check it..rather than ask ID do everything.. I want those fashionable ones hehe.. im looking at princessy/fairytale theme for my renovation

wardrobe buy off shelves is definitely cheaper from custom made. Because custom made is full height.. buy off shelves meaning on top got hole which i feel abit wasted + keep dust. But if you want those princess princess style.. buy off shelves will be more suitable.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi all, basic reno for 4 rooms flat with flooring estimate how much ah? 😏

Super basic reno 4room

one row (up & down) kitchen cabinet 10ft each
6ft wardrobe
Tv Console
vinyl flooring (living + 3bedroom)
+ those plumber work + some installation
estimate 15k

Dont forget ID quote normally havent include electrical work.

Amex^1234

Reaction score

total around 23k

Try to compare grille + svc yard window price with outside. ID normally ex more.(ID teach me one). You see those new flats in the lift paste many many paper one... those confirm cheaper.. because they do in bulk for that area.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Try to compare grille + svc yard window price with outside. ID normally ex more.(ID teach me one). You see those new flats in the lift paste many many paper one... those confirm cheaper.. because they do in bulk for that area.

ya i compare liao.. those contractor indeed is cheaper but by few hundreds only.. just let id do lor.. at least i dont have to go down and supervise.. give them earn the few hundreds ba :o

Amex^1234

Reaction score
ya i compare liao.. those contractor indeed is cheaper but by few hundreds only.. just let id do lor.. at least i dont have to go down and supervise.. give them earn the few hundreds ba :o

Lol.. few hundred ma.. can buy dining table liao le...:s12: My ID help me save that few hundred and install a vanity for me.. kakaka..

heybuddy

Reaction score
Lol.. few hundred ma.. can buy dining table liao le...:s12: My ID help me save that few hundred and install a vanity for me.. kakaka..

i got a lot of furnitures and electrical appliances in my rental now.. so just wanna quickly reno our new place and chop chop move in hehe.. can't wait to collect keys!

Erinlmh

Reaction score

total around 23k

Do you have full height wardrobe for the bed rooms?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
next time will get ikea or other contractor to do.. now will use the one we have..

Paisei, I kinda slow in reading. Saw your earlier comments on the wardrobe from Ikea.

The last time my ID quoted me $1320 for a 6'ft full height wardrobe for master bedroom

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.