November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Rightfully if your hubby only started Grab end of last year, they dont need to look at GRAB docs what.... Its 12 months PRIOR to sales application....

But since they say they receive and reviewing already, let them be first..

According to the date, they need our incomes details from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017. Let's see how long they will make me wait. I become stone soon.

Hopefully you can get your keys soon, then can start reno and move in...:D

LynR52

Reaction score
How is your appeal case liao? Any update from HDB? MP letter also take so long?

I will be facing problem with CPF issue after selling my current resale flat. Don't dare to think so much. Take one step, look one step.

HDB still looking through my appeal. Hopefully they will let me use my HLE to pay for the balance 34k. If must pay cash...its like asking me to buy this current flat in full lei 😅. If i knew..i wont bother to apply HLE also. Waste my time, ask to submit so many docs. Dunno if cn use grant to pay or not. If cannot use grant...i also dun see the point of giving us grant. Grant amount also dunno yet. 😂😂

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
How is your appeal case liao? Any update from HDB? MP letter also take so long?

I will be facing problem with CPF issue after selling my current resale flat. Don't dare to think so much. Take one step, look one step.

Why u will have problem with cpf after selling current flat?

Monday21

Reaction score
According to the date, they need our incomes details from Nov 2016 to Nov 2017. Let's see how long they will make me wait. I become stone soon.

Hopefully you can get your keys soon, then can start reno and move in...:D

No specific docs that states your hubs started GRAB on some particular date which was after the sales launch?

Yes, i hope i get a msg ard 1-2 weeks time. I want to look around in the house so badly!!

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Why u will have problem with cpf after selling current flat?

Bought current house at 485K, current market value at 420k. Calculated . after deducting the loan repayment, only manage to return portion of the amount back to CPF. Still short of 50-80k cannot return to CPF OA. Will need to write in a appeal with CPF board.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
No specific docs that states your hubs started GRAB on some particular date which was after the sales launch?

Yes, i hope i get a msg ard 1-2 weeks time. I want to look around in the house so badly!!

I gave them the statement which I recorded his daily earning. That's all I have. Shall see how they will handle my case.

Can totally understand how you feel. It's there but cannot step in. Maybe you can go look see around your neighbourhood. Get a feel of it. At least you can go and feel the door. It's yours! :s13::s13: you applied for Sengkang is it?

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
Bought current house at 485K, current market value at 420k. Calculated . after deducting the loan repayment, only manage to return portion of the amount back to CPF. Still short of 50-80k cannot return to CPF OA. Will need to write in a appeal with CPF board.

Wahhh... i read stress already. Sell house lower than purchased price also stress. Sell more than purchased price also stress😅. Maybe HDB will add in the difference into your new house price. On top of tht must pay levy also. But im not sure how's the procedure for buying new flat if u havent sell ur current flat. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

LynR52

Reaction score
I gave them the statement which I recorded his daily earning. That's all I have. Shall see how they will handle my case.

Can totally understand how you feel. It's there but cannot step in. Maybe you can go look see around your neighbourhood. Get a feel of it. At least you can go and feel the door. It's yours! :s13::s13: you applied for Sengkang is it?

Went to my son school twice for mean test n child screening. Since its near...stop awhile to touch2 the door so many times also. Try to open the door also cannot 😂.I want to see the flooring so cn decide if i want to do vinyl or not. Hopefully HDB approve my appeal asap. So sian already stay in rental flat for 5yrs with all my 5 kids.

Monday21

Reaction score

I go liaoo.. sight see at the neighbourhood shops. Buy drinks, stare at my unit from the playground downstairs hahahahaha... I applied for Bukit Batok...

LynR52

Reaction score
I go liaoo.. sight see at the neighbourhood shops. Buy drinks, stare at my unit from the playground downstairs hahahahaha... I applied for Bukit Batok...

Omg speaking of *stare at unit frm downstairs* ... before selection, me and my hubby went to survey some units at sengkang. We were there around 12 midnight. This unit in sengkang tht we were looking at frm dwnstairs got lights switched on and windows slightly open. Its level 4 only. I kept counting the levels again n again to make sure tht i got the right unit. Still not satisfied i went up to confirm if the unit number was correct. Indeed i got the right unit! So weird got lights on. So i went dwn again n recount. This time round...the lights off but windows still open!

heybuddy

Reaction score
Omg speaking of *stare at unit frm downstairs* ... before selection, me and my hubby went to survey some units at sengkang. We were there around 12 midnight. This unit in sengkang tht we were looking at frm dwnstairs got lights switched on and windows slightly open. Its level 4 only. I kept counting the levels again n again to make sure tht i got the right unit. Still not satisfied i went up to confirm if the unit number was correct. Indeed i got the right unit! So weird got lights on. So i went dwn again n recount. This time round...the lights off but windows still open!

sounds creepy :eek:

Monday21

Reaction score

:eek::eek: that's scary....

heybuddy

Reaction score

me and hub also always buy drinks from the stall nearby and sit at the playground or bus stop opposite our unit to stare at it lol..

sounds silly :s13:

Jenessa

Reaction score
Bet I will be last one from the forum. They just requested for more docs from me... :eek::eek::eek: After so long still asked for docs. Well I did received a sms just now.

(Fr HDBSales_SMS) We have received documents for your sales application. For your infor only. Pls do not reply.

You wont be the last.
My statues is still " I have not received your AHG/SHG application"
I went for selection on 6June :'C

Monday21

Reaction score
me and hub also always buy drinks from the stall nearby and sit at the playground or bus stop opposite our unit to stare at it lol..

sounds silly :s13:

Right! Hahahaa i totally feel you... I want to spend as much time there but my husband always give me the impression like i going nuts hahahah..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Wahhh... i read stress already. Sell house lower than purchased price also stress. Sell more than purchased price also stress😅. Maybe HDB will add in the difference into your new house price. On top of tht must pay levy also. But im not sure how's the procedure for buying new flat if u havent sell ur current flat. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Mine is a resale flat. So won't kena levy after selling this current flat. I've checked with CPF board. They mentioned that so long we don't sell below valuation, we won't have to fork out cash. Just write in to inform them with regards to the selling price, etc... My case quite common cos we buy high and with garment involving, resale flat all drop so low.

Erinlmh

Reaction score

Why don't go upstairs touch touch the door? Before the selection, I went upstairs to see the actual units (a few bookmarked), but ended up I chose one which is still under construction. :s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score

OMG... which block is that can I know? I am currently staying in Sengkang. Sound kinda spooky:eek::eek:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Went to my son school twice for mean test n child screening. Since its near...stop awhile to touch2 the door so many times also. Try to open the door also cannot 😂.I want to see the flooring so cn decide if i want to do vinyl or not. Hopefully HDB approve my appeal asap. So sian already stay in rental flat for 5yrs with all my 5 kids.

5 kids???? You are superb. I have 3 girls already wanna faint. Wish you all the best!:D

heybuddy

Reaction score
Thanks! If my 7th May selection juuuust got approved, yours will be anytime now already... start calling or mailing your CRM if you havent done so in the past one month or havent received a reply.

If your CRM gives you the 50/50 vibe, call the hotline and get the cust serv operators on the call to raise a request to expedite. Honestly, talking to them provides me more assurance than talking to my CRM... Sometimes we ask from our CRM directly but they may overlook, we wont know.....
btw how do u speak to the cust service operators?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.