November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
me and hub also always buy drinks from the stall nearby and sit at the playground or bus stop opposite our unit to stare at it lol..

sounds silly :s13:

No lah... not silly at all. I went to see mine 3 times already, though it's still under construction. Cannot touch, can only see from LRT platform, quite far too. Not painted yet. :s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
Went to my son school twice for mean test n child screening. Since its near...stop awhile to touch2 the door so many times also. Try to open the door also cannot 😂.I want to see the flooring so cn decide if i want to do vinyl or not. Hopefully HDB approve my appeal asap. So sian already stay in rental flat for 5yrs with all my 5 kids.

Wow, 2 room rental with 5 kids?!? i got a 2 room rental under my name before i remarried.. moved in with hb and 2 kids after we got married.. we moved out 2 days later.. the unit next door always blast music and sing karaoke!! so unlucky to pick that unit :(

Erinlmh

Reaction score
You wont be the last.
My statues is still " I have not received your AHG/SHG application"
I went for selection on 6June :'C

Oh my... Did you try calling the CRM in-charge of your case?
I expected mine to be the last cos probably completion is in Mid 2020. Somemore I wanna go see MP tonight to appeal for my case again.

heybuddy

Reaction score
No lah... not silly at all. I went to see mine 3 times already, though it's still under construction. Cannot touch, can only see from LRT platform, quite far too. Not painted yet. :s13::s13:

We went up thrice to touch the door and look around before we select.. the neighbor opposite our unit kept looking at us lol..

Jenessa

Reaction score
Oh my... Did you try calling the CRM in-charge of your case?
I expected mine to be the last cos probably completion is in Mid 2020. Somemore I wanna go see MP tonight to appeal for my case again.

I try calling but all voicemail. and i email her but no reply from her.
I am abit worry and sian at the same time. :c
My CRM is Ms S thou :C

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I try calling but all voicemail. and i email her but no reply from her.
I am abit worry and sian at the same time. :c
My CRM is Ms S thou :C

I e-mail her once, not directly e-mail address cos I dun have that. I called CS hotline once to ask them to ask her to call me back. I left multiples voice message. She finally called me back after 5 days at around 6pm. Replied my e-mail once saying that she received the appeal but will look into it. Guess what, she mentioned wrong unit in her reply.

Jenessa

Reaction score
I e-mail her once, not directly e-mail address cos I dun have that. I called CS hotline once to ask them to ask her to call me back. I left multiples voice message. She finally called me back after 5 days at around 6pm. Replied my e-mail once saying that she received the appeal but will look into it. Guess what, she mentioned wrong unit in her reply.

My email she din;t reply, voicemail also no call back. I only manage to talk to operator and she say she will let her know and ask her to get back to me but been two week plus but nothing!
OMG! Does she even know who she talk to and which unit you asking about? so careless.

Mine is Ms S.P.R. is it the same as yours?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
My email she din;t reply, voicemail also no call back. I only manage to talk to operator and she say she will let her know and ask her to get back to me but been two week plus but nothing!
OMG! Does she even know who she talk to and which unit you asking about? so careless.

Mine is L.X.L. Think they too many cases in hand until blur

Monday21

Reaction score
Why don't go upstairs touch touch the door? Before the selection, I went upstairs to see the actual units (a few bookmarked), but ended up I chose one which is still under construction. :s13::s13:

hahaha i plan to go there ard next week. need to start searching for nearby childcares and route to work heheh

Monday21

Reaction score
btw how do u speak to the cust service operators?

I just act stupid "Hi just wanna ask about my grant status..."

They'll tell me the same answer as what is stated on the HDB page.... that is under process...

"Oh ... roughly how long ah? cos it has been two months already..."

They will tell you that they're not sure.

If you have a good reason to ask to expedite, tell them. So they will raise the request accordingly."

For me, its cos i'm pregnant and wish to move in before i deliver...

Monday21

Reaction score

hahaha only we can understand each other's longing for the flat hahaha...

Monday21

Reaction score

Same CRM here.... Call her lots of time then she will start to get agitated... I was very aggressive initially but was told off cos i kept calling lol. no choice just play with group mail and hotline....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.