November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
how u kena tax siol

SG Law is 450RM per Singaporean/PR only ma.. if u buy more than that you will kena tax the stupid GST lo.. So i went in with my ID who is a malaysia.. and i bought 3k+ RM.. so minus 1 pax 450RM .. the rest they x 7%... #@%@%@$@%@^%@:(

zidmosby

Reaction score
My key collection next week. Till now I haven seen a single ID/ contractor or entered a furniture shop yet 😪😪😪

My collection in 2 weeks and I've already sent out so many emails asking for quotations. But discussed with my SO that we will just focus on flooring. I looked at most of the ID packages and it's all things that I don't require. One of them included installation of water heater but I need to buy my own heater :s22:

heybuddy

Reaction score
My collection in 2 weeks and I've already sent out so many emails asking for quotations. But discussed with my SO that we will just focus on flooring. I looked at most of the ID packages and it's all things that I don't require. One of them included installation of water heater but I need to buy my own heater :s22:

Kitchen cabinets??

zidmosby

Reaction score
Kitchen cabinets??

It included 20ft kitchen cabinet but I don't want so many cabinets (top and bottom). They say it comes with the package and cannot change; I measure myself and I only need 7ft.

Other things in the package was plumbing works and accessories installation but it does not make sense for me as if I buy directly from supplier, they will already help me install what. Also got painting for doors, gate, pipeline along with powder coat grilles for whole house which I don't need.

Package really waste time. Better ala carte and get what you need.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
It included 20ft kitchen cabinet but I don't want so many cabinets (top and bottom). They say it comes with the package and cannot change; I measure myself and I only need 7ft.

Other things in the package was plumbing works and accessories installation but it does not make sense for me as if I buy directly from supplier, they will already help me install what. Also got painting for doors, gate, pipeline along with powder coat grilles for whole house which I don't need.

Package really waste time. Better ala carte and get what you need.

Huh 7Ft?? so short?? Your Basin & Cooker i think 6 ft liao...

zidmosby

Reaction score
Huh 7Ft?? so short?? Your Basin & Cooker i think 6 ft liao...

Haha ya, I did the layout as what I wanted and I don't need a long counter. It's a personal preference since I witness people just putting junk (that never gets taken out of for months or even years) in most of their cabinets and I am trying to minimise the hoarding habit :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.