Now whatsappp must pay?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
114,958
Reaction score
16,712
Mine is lifetime account because last time I paid one x when it first started up
Some download foc. Not sure those that download foc need to pay now or not
I tried installed in android for other numbers n it's foc for one year. Stated after that need to pay
Monthly or yearly I have no idea

Sometimes is mode of payment
Like I never buy anything Frm google play? Although I use android for a yr. Don't feel safe having credit card with them
Apps I use gift cards
 

xiaobai1

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
13,289
Reaction score
21
Mine is lifetime account because last time I paid one x when it first started up
Some download foc. Not sure those that download foc need to pay now or not
I tried installed in android for other numbers n it's foc for one year. Stated after that need to pay
Monthly or yearly I have no idea

Sometimes is mode of payment
Like I never buy anything Frm google play? Although I use android for a yr. Don't feel safe having credit card with them
Apps I use gift cards

The lifetime is tied to your number so if you put your SIM card into android phone and use your number, your android phone whatsapp is lifetime.

But be warn, whatsapp is one number one device
 

Laneige

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
114,958
Reaction score
16,712
The lifetime is tied to your number so if you put your SIM card into android phone and use your number, your android phone whatsapp is lifetime.

But be warn, whatsapp is one number one device

I know thanks
Referring it another number
 

Calvin.Lee

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
1,948
Reaction score
0
The number tied to life-time usage is for Android only right?
I have download WhatsApp during the time when it is first time FOC offer in App Store and it was using a different phone number then. Now I use a different iphone and number I download WhatsApp is still lifetime usage for free....so I guess iOS is safe?
 

Laneige

Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
114,958
Reaction score
16,712
The number tied to life-time usage is for Android only right?
I have download WhatsApp during the time when it is first time FOC offer in App Store and it was using a different phone number then. Now I use a different iphone and number I download WhatsApp is still lifetime usage for free....so I guess iOS is safe?

not for mine
i bought when using iPhone 3GS
then using SS time, i saw lifetime
then now switch to iPhone 5S also lifetime (all the while same number, diff phone)

u sure yr watapps now on diff number is also lifetime usage? never transfer yr account? hmm then no idea

i installed one for my dad n his is first yr free. Android
 

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
Just 0.99 usd per year which translates about $1.30 sgd.

This is less than the cost of a can of soft drink in the food court.

If the yearly payment is an issue, you can consider free alternatives like wechat/line/viber etc.

Note, it's SGD$1.30 per year, around SGD$0.10 per month, and SGD$0.00333 per 30 days.

If you don't have friends using Whatsapp, go ahead and switch. But if you are using Whatsapp and you are grumbling.. :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top