NS Enlistment Day

Loverboi88

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Would like to enquire if I'm able to bring more than the stipulated number(4) of people with me to Tekong?
 

sohcheekeong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Would like to enquire if I'm able to bring more than the stipulated number(4) of people with me to Tekong?

I wrote this in an earlier post in a different tread.

There are going to be so many people during Enlistment Day so they do not check how many people are with you. So go ahead and bring whoever who wants to come along.

Also, if you have a younger brother or sister still schooling who wants to come for your Enlistment Day, they could ask for official leave from the school.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top