NS enlistment incorrectly deferred

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
39,884
Reaction score
116
Hi, does anyone here have a similar experience?

I received my enlistment letter to enlist on October 2019 (I was deferred till September 2019). (I finish school at September 2019)

Then this month my school deferred me till September 2020 due to the system (As i am taking my year 2 modules so they automatically deferred me a year) so i got deferred from my enlistment date.

However, i am trying to appeal to mindef that this is a error and i want my enlistment date back. I called mindef and fixed my deferred date back to September 2019 by obtaining a school letter,mindef told me that if my deferred date is September 2019 i will not be able to enlist in October 2019 which is absurd considering that when they gave me my enlistment date i was deferred till September 2019 as well.

Currently trying to appeal for reinstatement of my enlistment date, wondering if anyone have any suggestions to improve the situation.

Thanks in advance.
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
Hi, does anyone here have a similar experience?

I received my enlistment letter to enlist on October 2019 (I was deferred till September 2019). (I finish school at September 2019)

Then this month my school deferred me till September 2020 due to the system (As i am taking my year 2 modules so they automatically deferred me a year) so i got deferred from my enlistment date.

However, i am trying to appeal to mindef that this is a error and i want my enlistment date back. I called mindef and fixed my deferred date back to September 2019 by obtaining a school letter,mindef told me that if my deferred date is September 2019 i will not be able to enlist in October 2019 which is absurd considering that when they gave me my enlistment date i was deferred till September 2019 as well.

Currently trying to appeal for reinstatement of my enlistment date, wondering if anyone have any suggestions to improve the situation.

Thanks in advance.

deferred to a later date no good meh?
 

pikafunk3

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
37,828
Reaction score
4,639
a bit difficult because they go by batches one
just have to try asking cmpb again... but dont be surprised if you cant enlist in oct 2019 like you want
they have lots of backend work one... cannot just change enlistment like that instantly
 

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
39,884
Reaction score
116
a bit difficult because they go by batches one
just have to try asking cmpb again... but dont be surprised if you cant enlist in oct 2019 like you want
they have lots of backend work one... cannot just change enlistment like that instantly

yeah but they gave me that enlistment date liao

then defer me due to miscommunication :s22:
 

Yoloswag

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi, does anyone here have a similar experience?

I received my enlistment letter to enlist on October 2019 (I was deferred till September 2019). (I finish school at September 2019)

Then this month my school deferred me till September 2020 due to the system (As i am taking my year 2 modules so they automatically deferred me a year) so i got deferred from my enlistment date.

However, i am trying to appeal to mindef that this is a error and i want my enlistment date back. I called mindef and fixed my deferred date back to September 2019 by obtaining a school letter,mindef told me that if my deferred date is September 2019 i will not be able to enlist in October 2019 which is absurd considering that when they gave me my enlistment date i was deferred till September 2019 as well.

Currently trying to appeal for reinstatement of my enlistment date, wondering if anyone have any suggestions to improve the situation.

Thanks in advance.

I think if rly bobian, find mp to write letter and explain
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top