ns pes delay

Closesecond

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I’m enlisting next year and ive taken my medical checkup almost 5-6 months ago. Most of my friends got their PES already and some have extra medical checkups. I’m still in PES D because my medical checkup is still under review. I don’t have any notifications for extra checkups and I most likely passed all the tests. Anyone know why its taking so long for me to know my pes?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I’m enlisting next year and ive taken my medical checkup almost 5-6 months ago. Most of my friends got their PES already and some have extra medical checkups. I’m still in PES D because my medical checkup is still under review. I don’t have any notifications for extra checkups and I most likely passed all the tests. Anyone know why its taking so long for me to know my pes?
i reckon is more like obviously there maybe some issues with your test hence it’s taking that long.
 

Acre45

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
140
Reaction score
2
I’m enlisting next year and ive taken my medical checkup almost 5-6 months ago. Most of my friends got their PES already and some have extra medical checkups. I’m still in PES D because my medical checkup is still under review. I don’t have any notifications for extra checkups and I most likely passed all the tests. Anyone know why its taking so long for me to know my pes?

Most probably there's an issue with your health or something.

Doesn't mean no checkup doesn't mean good health. Either way still plenty of time
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
Wouldn’t a thorough check be better in this age and instance???

I’m enlisting next year and ive taken my medical checkup almost 5-6 months ago. Most of my friends got their PES already and some have extra medical checkups. I’m still in PES D because my medical checkup is still under review. I don’t have any notifications for extra checkups and I most likely passed all the tests. Anyone know why its taking so long for me to know my pes?
 

DerrickLFC18

Junior Member
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I waited more than 1 and a half year for my PES to be upgraded to B1 from D. I was PES D since 2018 April period. What you can do is to email CMPB every week to ask about your medical issue.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top