Ntu admission for NSFs

AlphaCat

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Any NSFs currently serving NS now received acceptance from ntu?
I received an electronic acceptance letter from NBS last month and have alrd accepted the course on the joint acceptance portal.

But there's been no follow up email or confirmation from Ntu since. Is this the norm for ntu? I thought usually got send confirmation email like "thank you for accepting xxx course" or like info for tea sessions etc?

Btw I'm matriculating in August 2016.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,833
Reaction score
1,780
Wait for snail mail. U also not joining this year why kancheong
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top