Ntu admission for NSFs

AlphaCat

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Any NSFs currently serving NS now received acceptance from ntu?
I received an electronic acceptance letter from NBS last month and have alrd accepted the course on the joint acceptance portal.

But there's been no follow up email or confirmation from Ntu since. Is this the norm for ntu? I thought usually got send confirmation email like "thank you for accepting xxx course" or like info for tea sessions etc?

Btw I'm matriculating in August 2016.
 

meowyy

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Hi, you should probably receive the confirmation of your reserved programme for AY 2016/17 sometime in September this year. If you're still doubtful, you can take a screenshot or print a copy of the confirmation message on the JAE portal, or perhaps even email NTU just to be safe. I received the confirmation email from NTU last September after applying in the 2014 cycle. I'm also going to matriculate next year :)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top