NTU business year 2 streaming

FyreStorm

Junior Member
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hi all. Just want to check with seniors who are in NBS. If I do not get at least B+ for FM, does that mean that I have no chance to get into BNF? (What are the chances of appealing?)

Also, how difficult is it to get into B&F? I understand that it is really popular and I am really worried that I won't be able to get in. I hope to get some advice/insights. Thanks!
 

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
144,582
Reaction score
1,904
FM is considered very fundamental already. If you didn't achieve a B+, you will more or less struggle with other BNF mods. Why not consider other specialization?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top