FappingKing
High Honorary Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2011
- Messages
- 172,115
- Reaction score
- 5,670
Hello there, I'm finally going to ORD in 3 weeks time and will soon be going back to studies and currently I have accepted the engineering course from NTU (which i wish to major in Civil Engineering).
However recently I've just checked the IGP of last year's admission and discovered that my grades could actually got me into a course that interest me more than engineering which is mathematical science (slight regret i never bother to apply for anything last year).
Now i'm really wondering should i go ahead and try for mathematical science at ntu?
Civil engineering is the only field in engineering that interests me, but my main worry would be that my physics isnt that strong and i wonder would i suffer in civ eng. And on the other hand I've been quite good in math throughout my study years
Although this obviously makes choosing math sci the logical choice for me, i have other issues like the career prospect of math sci in singapore?
Is civil engineering "that" ft dominated like EEE,computer eng etc. ?
Any inputs and experiences would be gladly welcomed
However recently I've just checked the IGP of last year's admission and discovered that my grades could actually got me into a course that interest me more than engineering which is mathematical science (slight regret i never bother to apply for anything last year).
Now i'm really wondering should i go ahead and try for mathematical science at ntu?
Civil engineering is the only field in engineering that interests me, but my main worry would be that my physics isnt that strong and i wonder would i suffer in civ eng. And on the other hand I've been quite good in math throughout my study years

Although this obviously makes choosing math sci the logical choice for me, i have other issues like the career prospect of math sci in singapore?
Is civil engineering "that" ft dominated like EEE,computer eng etc. ?
Any inputs and experiences would be gladly welcomed



