If you havent buy the set with a controller, get the ones with controller.
If you already bought the set without a controller, you can use a PS4 controller or any bluetooth controller.
Dont get me wrong, the nvidia controller is a good controller just that it is pricy to get on its own.
jus to share..managed to get the homerun and antenna.
tried 3 app
1. live channel ( using hdrun and aurora tv as source) - somehow subtitle dun work. no epg. if use aurora as source, for some reason, first load will not load channel. need to switch channel upon load and it will be ok.
2. hdrun app - same as above. no epg
3. aurora tv - got epg and subtitle. so far think this is the best option.
only thing is aurora tv is some what an subscription app.....so not sure how it works...so far haven seen any ad yet. maybe need to watch long duration den will have ad....cant confirm.yet so no time test.
Got mine yesterday.. Still figuring out how to utilize this lovely tv box. I have some questions hope someone here can help:
1) I search and found out that the "Live channel" tv apps is pre-installed but its not reflected on the home screen favorites, I try to add it in the "add favorite" section but cant locate the apps? The other downloaded apps is displayed there.
2) Is there any 4k live tv apps available? I downloaded the mobdro apps but the video quality is not really good.
Hi Bro, this seems to be the things I'm looking for my shield tv.
After a few set up I managed to watch live football, but Im still looking for a reliable live channels apps that show Food Channel for my wife.
Reading your post, i understand I need to buy the HDHomeRun UK version, and then download the apps it will sync with the live channels apps correct?
Is there anything else i needed to set up this HDHomeRun Live channels?
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.