Hii fellow members,
I bought the NZXT Hue controller a while back. But i see the LED strip like not so good as compared to the 5050 RGB LED strip. The LED strip connection looks the same. Does anyone know if there'll be any issue?
Also, since I'm buying just the 5050 RGB LED strip, anyone can recommend the best store (SLS got a few) to get them from? PCLeds.com sells them too, but just looking at other options (if can get cheaper, why not, rite
)
The LED strip comparison
I bought the NZXT Hue controller a while back. But i see the LED strip like not so good as compared to the 5050 RGB LED strip. The LED strip connection looks the same. Does anyone know if there'll be any issue?

Also, since I'm buying just the 5050 RGB LED strip, anyone can recommend the best store (SLS got a few) to get them from? PCLeds.com sells them too, but just looking at other options (if can get cheaper, why not, rite
)
The LED strip comparison
