VanquishShadow
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2002
- Messages
- 9,442
- Reaction score
- 33
Hi
I got a custom M Frame from Oakley USA around 2 years ago.
Now, I noticed that there is visible 'flaking' of the lens coating at the bottom parts, near where it would rest on my cheek.
Could be due to sweat or facial oils left on the surface after use.
Anyone has experienced this before, and is there any way to solve it? Don't know if there is any warranty coverage, how do I find out?
I got a custom M Frame from Oakley USA around 2 years ago.
Now, I noticed that there is visible 'flaking' of the lens coating at the bottom parts, near where it would rest on my cheek.
Could be due to sweat or facial oils left on the surface after use.
Anyone has experienced this before, and is there any way to solve it? Don't know if there is any warranty coverage, how do I find out?

