OCBC Titanium Mastercard

elnewbie

Reaction score
OCBC,

What Happens if i buy both eligible products and non eligible products in the same purchase on Qoo10 or Lazada ??

How will ocbc split the awarding of the bonus points ?

Hi there,

Purchases made in the eligible categories (such as clothes and electronics, as shown on our website - https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html) at Qoo10, Taobao, and Amazon will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

Zalora transactions will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

As for airline tickets, and purchases made on Agoda, Zuji, and other travel website, it will not be eligible.

Should you have further queries on this, please feel free to drop us a PM.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW
Reaction score
Hi ocbc how about I do this at starhub shop using the ocbc card via Samsung pay?

Hi veronica84,

Samsung Pay payment (till 31 Dec 2018) will be eligible for 10X OCBC$ if the transaction is made by physically tapping your phone at the merchants' terminals, and not made in-app or online.

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more details.

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/card...ium.pdf?rand=1

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Pay by Samsung Pay is considered as mobile payment and 10X ? Because saw the Entry Type considered Swipe ...

Hi zIpdIsK,

Yes, Samsung Pay transactions are eligible for 10X OCBC$. If you had used Samsung Pay, and was not credited with the additional OCBC$, please do call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
OCBC,

What Happens if i buy both eligible products and non eligible products in the same purchase on Qoo10 or Lazada ??

How will ocbc split the awarding of the bonus points ?

Hi elnewbie,

When you made a purchase from Qoo10 and Lazada in the eligible category, we are able to identify and award on our end. If you had made a transaction, and the OCBC$ was not awarded correctly, please do drop us a PM so that we can investigate and get back to you.

^DG

zIpdIsK

Master Member
Reaction score
So it’s considered SWIPE because I paid with MST . But since it’s Samsung pay , it doesn’t matter . Right ?

Hi zIpdIsK,

Yes, Samsung Pay transactions are eligible for 10X OCBC$. If you had used Samsung Pay, and was not credited with the additional OCBC$, please do call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
So it’s considered SWIPE because I paid with MST . But since it’s Samsung pay , it doesn’t matter . Right ?

Hi there,

Both MST and NFC Samsung Pay transactions will be entitled to 10X OCBC$.

When customers uses mobile payment for their transactions, we will be able to tell.

Should you not receive the OCBC$, please do let us know.

^DG

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

got few questions

1. Got my e-statement today, only see the 1x from Jan purchases, when will the 9x be credited?

2. iphone from lazada direct is eligible for 10x right ?

thanks

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

got few questions

1. Got my e-statement today, only see the 1x from Jan purchases, when will the 9x be credited?

2. iphone from lazada direct is eligible for 10x right ?

thanks

Hi sandyph,

1. For transactions that are posted in January, the additional OCBC$ will be credited by the end of February.

Generally, additional OCBC$ are credited by the end of the following month.

2. Yes, iPhone purchase from Lazada will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi sandyph,

1. For transactions that are posted in January, the additional OCBC$ will be credited by the end of February.

Generally, additional OCBC$ are credited by the end of the following month.

2. Yes, iPhone purchase from Lazada will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG
thanks for confirming
good stuff :D

q_buzz

Reaction score
hi..
can i check when is the 9x bonus posted ? i know it should be at the end of the next billing cycle, right?

my statement date: 17th every month
17 jan - i have received 9x bonus from transaction on 15-30 dec 17 - shown as adjusted rewards in the statement
17 feb - no bonus point posted , not even for transaction made 31 Dec 2017.. transactions with no 9x bonus from 31 dec to feb 18.

looking at the 17 jan statement, shouldn't i receive the bonus point in my 17 feb statement for transaction from 31 dec all the way to end jan 2018 ?

i tried to call customer service and ask this, but he also not sure. hence posting here for answer.

if not, when should the 9x bonus posted in my statement ?

tia

update:

i just checked my rewards online and the 9x bonus points have been posted for transactions up to end of Jan 2017..
:)

Last edited:

zercab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can check if bonus points for january 2018 is in? now 20 feb still haven't gotten extra 9x points from my shopee purchase

benlau1

Reaction score
9X on qualifying transactions for Jan spending have been posted

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
It there any way to see which transactions have been awarded 9x for qualified purchases?

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
hi..
can i check when is the 9x bonus posted ? i know it should be at the end of the next billing cycle, right?

my statement date: 17th every month
17 jan - i have received 9x bonus from transaction on 15-30 dec 17 - shown as adjusted rewards in the statement
17 feb - no bonus point posted , not even for transaction made 31 Dec 2017.. transactions with no 9x bonus from 31 dec to feb 18.

looking at the 17 jan statement, shouldn't i receive the bonus point in my 17 feb statement for transaction from 31 dec all the way to end jan 2018 ?

i tried to call customer service and ask this, but he also not sure. hence posting here for answer.

if not, when should the 9x bonus posted in my statement ?

tia

update:

i just checked my rewards online and the 9x bonus points have been posted for transactions up to end of Jan 2017..
:)

can check if bonus points for january 2018 is in? now 20 feb still haven't gotten extra 9x points from my shopee purchase

my lazada purchase in Jan 2018 not yet

Hi all,

Additional bonus points will be credited by the end of the following calendar month.

Bonus points for transactions posted in January will be credited by the end of February.

Should you not received the bonus points by 28th February, do call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a PM with your contact details.

^DG

Jumpman23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello OCBC, may I know how long does it normally take for the approval of this card?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.