OCBC Titanium Mastercard

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't like avalon, many foreigners + >40 yr old patrons...no xmm for me to feast my eyes or did i go too early???went at 11,shifted to zouk at 12.

crowd comes in at 1+ lol...

xmm still Clarke quay better.

rebel xD

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Benefit Details

cards_titanium.png

Spend a minimum of S$1,500 per month on your OCBC Titanium Card to earn:

* 2.5 air miles with every S$1 spent overseas and at selected local clubs
* 1.2 air miles with every S$1 spent locally

Terms and conditions

Bonus Miles earned in any one month will be credited in your card account in the following month's statement. Bonus Miles can only be converted to Krisflyer miles upon crediting into the card account. Bonus Miles can only be converted in blocks of 5,000 miles. Bonus Miles are valid for 60 months (5 years) only. The last day of the 60th calendar month commencing from the relevant calendar month in which such Bonus Miles was earned by a Cardmember from charging a relevant retail purchase transaction to his/her Card. Bonus Miles earned will be round down to the nearest mile.

More details and to register:
http://ocbc.com.sg/assets/pdf/cards/HowtostartearningTitaniumBonusMiles.pdf

Last edited:

pokeflute

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Poor miles and tricky. If u don't spend 1.5k in the month, it's not the 1.2 or 2.5 miles/$ spent.

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Benefit Details

cards_titanium.png

Spend a minimum of S$1,500 per month on your OCBC Titanium Card to earn:

* 2.5 air miles with every S$1 spent overseas and at selected local clubs
* 1.2 air miles with every S$1 spent locally

Terms and conditions

Bonus Miles earned in any one month will be credited in your card account in the following month's statement. Bonus Miles can only be converted to Krisflyer miles upon crediting into the card account. Bonus Miles can only be converted in blocks of 5,000 miles. Bonus Miles are valid for 60 months (5 years) only. The last day of the 60th calendar month commencing from the relevant calendar month in which such Bonus Miles was earned by a Cardmember from charging a relevant retail purchase transaction to his/her Card. Bonus Miles earned will be round down to the nearest mile.

More details and to register:
http://ocbc.com.sg/assets/pdf/cards/HowtostartearningTitaniumBonusMiles.pdf
Waa, changed designed alr ah?

hearties

Reaction score
Ok lah.. Miles rate quite good for me..

The miles rate quite good leh... Titanium Ocbc$ can use to use redeem jay Chou tix some more.. Ok lah.. All banks r gimmicky one.

lcpteck

Master Member
Reaction score
The miles rate quite good leh... Titanium Ocbc$ can use to use redeem jay Chou tix some more.. Ok lah.. All banks r gimmicky one.

Only problem is there is a minimum spending needed which other cards do not have. So if it's miles one is after, this is not a good card if you don't clock more than S$1500/month.

anfielder

Master Member
Reaction score
Only problem is there is a minimum spending needed which other cards do not have. So if it's miles one is after, this is not a good card if you don't clock more than S$1500/month.

But even if you clock $1500 per mth, ANZ travel card is still better at 1.4 miles/$.

Soon__

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I rather Cashflo.
Red colour nicer. Will take the older card since it has a unique cut out design.

Yeah, benefit CMI. hahahah

hearties

Reaction score
Yep.. Good rate for people who anyway spend 1500... :) but don't hit 1500 also can get 1.2 for overseas spend..

hearties

Reaction score
But even if you clock $1500 per mth, ANZ travel card is still better at 1.4 miles/$.
Anz is always promotional.. Keep ving to monitor when end lor... 2.5 for overseas I think one of the better ones in the market and not for short period..

anfielder

Master Member
Reaction score
Anz is always promotional.. Keep ving to monitor when end lor... 2.5 for overseas I think one of the better ones in the market and not for short period..

1.4 for anz is not promotion rate although 2.8 for overseas spend is. Not to mention DBS altitude visa has a base rate of 1.2 with no minimum spend.

WYT

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether there is a maximum spending limit for the 2.5miles per $ for overseas spending? I called the cso and she said there is a cap of 10,000 OCBC$ per month but I couldn't find it in the T&Cs.

stiwipl

Reaction score
Is this the best non cap cash rebate card if one spend more than $1500 / month? It earns 1.36% for local and 2.27% overseas spend cash rebate. Are the bonuses given by OCBC permanent or kind of promotional period?

I know that Maybank Horizon earns higher cash back overseas (2.63%) but not sure about the local spend.

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether there is a maximum spending limit for the 2.5miles per $ for overseas spending? I called the cso and she said there is a cap of 10,000 OCBC$ per month but I couldn't find it in the T&Cs.

Bump.. did you manage to find out?

WYT

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I did. Called another cso and she said there is no such cap so I went ahead and charged my travel expenses. So far I have yet to receive all the points but 24K points have already been credited for my last month's spending so the 10K cap is debunked.

Bump.. did you manage to find out?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Titanium MasterCard | Card Benefits | OCBC

OCBC has enhanced its travel benefits for cardmembers: JetQuay & One-Way Airport Transfer

To qualify, Titanium Principal Cardmembers must charge a minimum of S$1,500 in a calendar month on their OCBC Titanium MasterCard to enjoy the complimentary service.
Redemption of Departure Limousine Service must be used in the same month as the minimum amount charged (i.e. for complimentary use of Departure Limousine Service for the month of January 2014, Principal Cardmember will have to spend a minimum of S$1,500 on their OCBC Titanium Card in January 2014).

Complimentary Departure Limousine Service is limited to the first 100 redemptions per month, on a first-come, first-served basis, made by OCBC Titanium MasterCard Principal Cardmembers.
Departure Limousine Service is applicable for transfers to Singapore Gateway (Changi / Seletar Airport / Harbourfront Ferry Terminal (cruise) / Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and Railway Station).

Complimentary JetQuay Quayside Service(single trip) is limited to the first 50 redemptions per month, on a first-come, first-served basis, made by OCBC Titanium MasterCard Principal Cardmembers during the promotion period. Cardmembers may purchase Quayside Service at a special rate of S$250 per person for a maximum of 2 additional travellers on the same flight. Price is exclusive of prevailing GST and midnight surcharge from 2200hrs to 0700hrs.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC - Savings Accounts

What is the diff between OCBC$ and Titanium bonus air miles?
Both can be used together to redeem Krisflyer miles, or is redeemed separately?

Hi there. Titanium Bonus Miles is applicable if there is a KrisFlyer account registered under the Titanium Card holder's name for Titanium MasterCard cardholder. The Bonus Miles are given on top of the OCBC$ that you earn if you spend a minimum of S$1,500 on your Titanium MasterCard per month.

OCBC$ can be used to redeem KrisFlyer miles and other rewards vouchers, while the Bonus Miles can only be used to convert to KrisFlyer miles. Take a look here, & let us know if you need any clarifications. You may view the earning of Bonus Miles and the Terms and Conditions via Titanium MasterCard | Card Benefits | OCBC. Thank you!

^Eric
For OCBC Bank

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.