[Official] Deadpool & Wolverine Discussion Thread *Potential Spoiler*

fortunecat

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
84,208
Reaction score
13,328
Why the £@€# is Channing Tatum Gambit? He’s way too bulky to be Gambit … hell he looks fat in the suit :s8:

Cavillerine actually looks pretty decent.
He was supposed to be cast as gambit mah, but the film never materialize. That's why he said he was probably born in the void
 

MovieFanatic

Banned
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
148
Reaction score
154
Feels abit like a parody or Saturday night comedy skit. Once a while breaking the 4th wall is ok, but this Ryan Reynolds like to overdo it until it feels distracting.

Overall the movie is mediocre. Don’t think is in my list as one of the top 20 mcu movies.
100% agreed. Movie was mediocre and saved by cameos and some jokes.

I mean people say a Superhero film is only as good as its villain.

Look at Infinity War (Thanos) and The Dark Knight (Joker) - those are good movies.
This one the villains are Paradox and Professor X's crazy Sis.. Really terrible..
 

cyke69sg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
39,536
Reaction score
20,657
Deadpool and Wolverine just looked really good together on screen.

Yin and Yang kind of good.

They work well as a team. Especially they have the same powers. And they can go at each other so lots of fight scenes with no consequence to the main characters.

Almost like husband and wife fighting.
 

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
12,011
Reaction score
4,192
Theatrical Performance
Domestic Box Office$298,429,906
International Box Office$332,000,000
Worldwide Box Office$630,429,906
 

kreja

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
11,911
Reaction score
4,319
Deadpool and Wolverine just looked really good together on screen.

Yin and Yang kind of good.

They work well as a team. Especially they have the same powers. And they can go at each other so lots of fight scenes with no consequence to the main characters.

Almost like husband and wife fighting.
If want to go technical about it. Wolverines has healing factor, deadpool has dying factor. The difference is deadpool cancer keep spreading until he cannot die.
 

Loratadine10mg

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
29,249
Reaction score
8,336
As per title. This post contains spoilers

Just watched the film. Really nice to see Deadpool and Wolverine again on the big screen together.

- I thought they might use this film to fix the MCU but it's not. They are also not fixing the X-Men and other 20th Century films. . . . .for now

- I like they paid homage to the 20th Century films in the credits. Ngl I almost teared up as I grew up watching them in cinemas.

- Nice to see all the cameos. I know Elektra was speculated but did not know it's confirmed. Blade and Gambit was unexpected. I was afraid they might kill Gambit like they did X-Force but thankfully did not.

- I was hoping they don't show who played Ladypool and thankfully they did not. But I got a feeling it's Ryan's waifu.

- I got a feeling they might do a 4th Deadpool film or continue in a TV series.

Overall is nice film. Now I'm thinking of watching it again or just wait for online.

3.5/5
Nice . . I watch it too..

Electra and blade all old Liao
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top