[Official] EDMW Battlefield 1 PC

Gascoyne

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Anyone tried already?

I am trying it on origin access, but somehow all the games im getting 180+ ping... on sinktel :(
 

DefencerX

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Got dedicated servers. But provided by EA (3rd party host not allowed to provide. Ironically, I read that EA rent from 3rd party too.)

Guessing it would be like the BETA. Dedicated asia servers = Japan only. I.e ~200ms. Or if you're lucky, I saw a ~100 one in beta. Just 1 out of all servers though.

Damn shame. Really can't wait to buy. But not like this.
 

Jurchen King

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
7,229
Reaction score
2,798
Guessing it would be like the BETA. Dedicated asia servers = Japan only. I.e ~200ms. Or if you're lucky, I saw a ~100 one in beta. Just 1 out of all servers though.

If like that, I won't be buying on PC :(. The reason I quit BF4 on console and bought the PC version was because of many available low ping local/HK servers. Because console has no local servers. Japan server 200+ms as mentioned.

But if no local PC servers, then I'll just stick to the console version.
 

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
9,243
Reaction score
963
relax there will be people who rent servers from EA for SEA
i got 68ms during the beta though
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Heard the single player this time round is pretty good but that's the thing, longevity for such games are not that long anymore. For shooters, I'd rather stick with Overwatch even though it all started with Battlefield.
 

sglords

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
38
Dice and DBS seriously...
Singapore dollar transaction processed outside Singapore will subject to adminstrative fee 2.8%. This includes but not limited to any card transaction in Singapore dollars on overseas based website and mobile application.
 
Last edited:

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,413
Reaction score
2,639
when they start selling the physical copy? which shop sell the cheapest?
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Dice and DBS seriously...
Singapore dollar transaction processed outside Singapore will subject to adminstrative fee 2.8%. This includes but not limited to any card transaction in Singapore dollars on overseas based website and mobile application.

Looks like a lot of banks are charging for non-SG transactions now.
 

blammm

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Anyone manage to connect on any japan server? So far there ain't no official local. I keep getting loop back to server browser if i try to join a to japan server. I really wished that they bought back the good old battlelog web browser.
 

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
9,243
Reaction score
963
i have been playing on japan servers since thursday night .. no issues
ping is good .. 68ms
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top