[Official] F&G Chat Thread

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
22,032
Reaction score
12
woah you eh tahan ar?
i go school one month eat four times, one time per week also sick and tired of it already... :(

boh pian, arboh no breakfast sibei jialat :( somemore cheap. $2.50 with drink.

I buy breadtalk 2 bread already more than $2.5 :( somemore no drink
 

kirivin

Master Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
4,978
Reaction score
0
now go i before go school ish 2 roti pratas + one teh c with my girlfriend.
gum gum ho $2.50 also. :D
 

merf82

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
3,260
Reaction score
0
moi eberyday eat mac $2.50 :( i ask my corleague everyday buy for moi :( i've been eating it for nearly a month everyday :(

wahz so hiong arh, try to hab sme variety worh, everyday eat same thing lagi sianz.

woah you eh tahan ar?
i go school one month eat four times, one time per week also sick and tired of it already... :(

me oso 1 week eat once nia, heng my office at bugis :D

boh pian, arboh no breakfast sibei jialat somemore cheap. $2.50 with drink.

I buy breadtalk 2 bread already more than $2.5 somemore no drink

agreeed!

but nice anot? i see the portion like so small sia :s22:

bro SB, actually its quite filling for me lah, chiu breakfast must be eat "Club Sandwiches" rite? heehee :D
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Now back to my strict diet, morning is half an apple with a slice of wholemeal bread and peanut butter.
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,837
Reaction score
1,655
nice rah, i rikes.. is about 2 breadtalk bread lor :(

but main thing is that its cheap rah..

bro SB, actually its quite filling for me lah, chiu breakfast must be eat "Club Sandwiches" rite? heehee :D

No rah, i ish got big appetite huans. Only the biggest Carls. Jr burger can make me full :(. That's why i see all the Delifrance/Pizza Hut b-fast promos, wah lao, pay so much, but eat liao still make moi hungry :(

moi fav burger now[of all time actually] is the Dbl QuarterPounder from Mac.. damn nice man... finally they bring to SG :s13: Can't stop eating :(

I love sandwiches/burgers, i will nv get sian of it huans... Subway, McD, O'Brien's..
 
Last edited:

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
I have such a big appetite, that when I go crazy, I can put on tons of weight in a short time.

Even the biggest Carls Jr barely make me near full, I can still eat somemore if I felt like, and that includes changing fries to beef chili cheese fries.

:D
 

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
38,837
Reaction score
1,655
I have such a big appetite, that when I go crazy, I can put on tons of weight in a short time.

Even the biggest Carls Jr barely make me near full, I can still eat somemore if I felt like, and that includes changing fries to beef chili cheese fries.

:D

ya man, the only thing holding us back is the stupid cost. It's so f*cking expensive it's crazy. That's why I cannot imagine the size of the $2.50 meal from Mac. :(
 

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
22,032
Reaction score
12
No rah, i ish got big appetite huans. Only the biggest Carls. Jr burger can make me full :(. That's why i see all the Delifrance/Pizza Hut b-fast promos, wah lao, pay so much, but eat liao still make moi hungry :(

moi fav burger now[of all time actually] is the Dbl QuarterPounder from Mac.. damn nice man... finally they bring to SG :s13: Can't stop eating :(

I love sandwiches/burgers, i will nv get sian of it huans... Subway, McD, O'Brien's..

quarterpound come back riaos?!
 

merf82

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
3,260
Reaction score
0
wahz chiu all machaim can compete in the "Da Wei Wang" competition liaoz! see whu can eat more!!! I finish 1 big mac sibei full liaoz, dun say QTR pounder. LOLX
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top