wei ur brands all not for me..![]()
Okok change.
Errrrr-messy
Bought-a-agargara
Lousy Vuitton
wei ur brands all not for me..![]()
Okok change.
Errrrr-messy
Bought-a-agargara
Lousy Vuitton


btw in kl remb go lowyat~ next to sungei wang plaza only..haggle liao it stuffs quite cheap..
![]()
IT stuff nor..got what at lowyat?

IT stuff nor..lowyat ish the my sls wo the conmanS..
![]()
hwah.. cheap har.. try sungei wang lo.. lot 10 also can..oooohsmoi dunch really buy it staff one... gotch cheap and chio girl clothings boh ? my gf wna buy
CLOT.
VISVIM.
NBHD.
Got.
Subcrew
Stussy
Supreme

hwah.. cheap har.. try sungei wang lo.. lot 10 also can..![]()


hehehe.. moi ish shopping bs and ** nao.. alot of nice stuff reh..![]()

Just went Surrender just now, those NBHD tees nice meh? Quality so so, design ugly to me. Lol.![]()
hohohoho i juz nw managed to beo charleskorkor riao... was hiding in 1 corner of the boutique... damm feel so arizehzeh **** haha
hohohoho i juz nw managed to beo charleskorkor riao... was hiding in 1 corner of the boutique... damm feel so arizehzeh **** haha
Hehe. I haven't been inside any LV store from the last time I went to ION LV.
Charles is hot right?? Hehe. With his suit and everything.
Oh no, what time you were there?![]()
Hehe. I haven't been inside any LV store from the last time I went to ION LV.
Charles is hot right?? Hehe. With his suit and everything.

I can answer that...
TOTALLY![]()

afterwork lor.
yap! totally, strapping tall fair and humsum
of course chiu sae tat lah, chiu ish president of the charleskorkor fan klub.![]()
Can't work in peace already, haha.