[Official] F&G Chat Thread

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
nvm also, black cdg is affordable. hehe

SB korkor ish elites mah... simi brand oso ish affordable! notch like us hor sharsharfenbuqinchu. we ish peasants oni.

**** man i lost my bbbl wallet today!! with my ic inside.. +$100.. **** man.. i seldom carry so much.. like $20 nia..

then i enlisting on friday!! ****.. gonna be a crazy tmr.. run here run there..

:eek::eek::eek: omg... erm... chiu need to make police report, then tml go SIR apply for new IC le, but not sure hw long it will take for them to issue you.
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
SB korkor ish elites mah... simi brand oso ish affordable! notch like us hor sharsharfenbuqinchu. we ish peasants oni.



:eek::eek::eek: omg... erm... chiu need to make police report, then tml go SIR apply for new IC le, but not sure hw long it will take for them to issue you.

Correct. But all the guys have to surrender your pink ic when you enlist right?
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Anyone going Comex tmr? I feel like buying a new notebook but all the hoo haa about windows 7 and new chipset from intel make me want to wait until december.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
Anyone going Comex tmr? I feel like buying a new notebook but all the hoo haa about windows 7 and new chipset from intel make me want to wait until december.

Mememe...I m going down to check out the 500D and 450D...might be getting either 1
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Mememe...I m going down to check out the 500D and 450D...might be getting either 1

I think i just go see see. I am waiting for the new stuff to come out in the cmg 2 months and just nice for sitex.

Keep a look out for me lol if you can hahah. I'll be carrying my Trevi tmr.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
I think i just go see see. I am waiting for the new stuff to come out in the cmg 2 months and just nice for sitex.

Keep a look out for me lol if you can hahah. I'll be carrying my Trevi tmr.

Hard lah arayanna!

Sure alot of ladies there carrying Trevi...maybe hand your keychain there? :D higher accuracy..lol

I m most probably carrying my Brooklyn...now that's not hard for u :p if not just drop me an sms @ 81801296

If u want to sell ur phone line also can SMS me @ 81801296 open to everyone haha
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
no ic very problematic for enlistment...

a few people who didn't brought ic had to go home and take it...

quite sometime back, i dreamt about the day i was enlisting ... it was raining, had to remember to be on time or else the boat will leave w/o me. :sad:

forgot to bring helmet, then need to use something as replacement, lol.

after that dream, I kinda look forward to that very day. :s22:

random~
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Lol, I think they purposely make it lag. Cannot be comex then lag what. Its def to entice ppl to get deluxe membership.

purposely? HWZ us like the number 1 forum leh. see all the ads, making HWZ make alot of marnee. I will pass getting a durex. :s8:
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Hard lah arayanna!

Sure alot of ladies there carrying Trevi...maybe hand your keychain there? :D higher accuracy..lol

I m most probably carrying my Brooklyn...now that's not hard for u :p if not just drop me an sms @ 81801296

If u want to sell ur phone line also can SMS me @ 81801296 open to everyone haha

moi prolly working there with alot of EDMW shu shu. dun beo moi hokay. :D

inside there the reception welly poor hor.
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
Hard lah arayanna!

Sure alot of ladies there carrying Trevi...maybe hand your keychain there? :D higher accuracy..lol

I m most probably carrying my Brooklyn...now that's not hard for u :p if not just drop me an sms @ 81801296

If u want to sell ur phone line also can SMS me @ 81801296 open to everyone haha

Trevi not as common as Neverfull or Speedy lol. Reason I carry Trevi because its very versatile and got zip so very secure unlike neverfull.

I am so not looking forward to tmr, really hate squeezing with the crowd tmr. Getting carpark also nightmare lol somemore so expensive.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
Trevi not as common as Neverfull or Speedy lol. Reason I carry Trevi because its very versatile and got zip so very secure unlike neverfull.

I am so not looking forward to tmr, really hate squeezing with the crowd tmr. Getting carpark also nightmare lol somemore so expensive.

True true but stillllll...u shld hang ur keychain so it's more obvious hehehe :D
 

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
Correct. But all the guys have to surrender your pink ic when you enlist right?

yup coze sexchng for 11B. the next time wen see pink ic ish ORD loh!

Anyone going Comex tmr? I feel like buying a new notebook but all the hoo haa about windows 7 and new chipset from intel make me want to wait until december.

keke i might be going thou, maybe meet might DA go dwn together.

quite sometime back, i dreamt about the day i was enlisting ... it was raining, had to remember to be on time or else the boat will leave w/o me. :sad:

forgot to bring helmet, then need to use something as replacement, lol.

after that dream, I kinda look forward to that very day. :s22:

random~

wun leave w/o chiu 1 lah, the most headache issues with enlistment ish peepole traffic and control. the ferries operate at max capacitiy de. no nd to worry chiu miss chiu boat. haha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top