[Official] F&G Chat Thread

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Trevi not as common as Neverfull or Speedy lol. Reason I carry Trevi because its very versatile and got zip so very secure unlike neverfull.

I am so not looking forward to tmr, really hate squeezing with the crowd tmr. Getting carpark also nightmare lol somemore so expensive.

It will get worse daily though, so actually Thursday before 5PM is the best time to go. =:p
 

arayanna_a

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
0
It will get worse daily though, so actually Thursday before 5PM is the best time to go. =:p

Yea, I know. Everytime I'll go on thursday around 2 like that when all the pesky office workers have gone back to their office.

But I think for this time round thursday also will be crowded with school holiday and all.

I really hate when its sch holidays, that means most of the movie will be full of noisy teenagers! Blah. I really want to watch UP sia.
 

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
23,010
Reaction score
108
no choice right?? i got it lost so damn last min..

ya.. im heading to the show tmr.. after i head down to ICA
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Lol, I think i maybe exposing myself tmr sia. Suddenly tmr night, you will have picture of me hahha.

i dont even know how to identify your bag, Trevi, what Brooklyn, Neverfull, Speedy. all this not in my vocabulary. lol
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Yea, I know. Everytime I'll go on thursday around 2 like that when all the pesky office workers have gone back to their office.

But I think for this time round thursday also will be crowded with school holiday and all.

I really hate when its sch holidays, that means most of the movie will be full of noisy teenagers! Blah. I really want to watch UP sia.

lol, you hate teenagers, not long ago, you were a teenager as well what. :s22:
 

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
13,511
Reaction score
0
Yea, I know. Everytime I'll go on thursday around 2 like that when all the pesky office workers have gone back to their office.

But I think for this time round thursday also will be crowded with school holiday and all.

I really hate when its sch holidays, that means most of the movie will be full of noisy teenagers! Blah. I really want to watch UP sia.

I also haven't watch Up, haha.

wow! potential movie crazeee couple spotted!!!! :D:D:D

bo jio me~ :(

wahahah ask DA jio chiu bah. i oso ish notch cnfm.
 
Last edited:

death7878

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
0
gooood morleng every buttie!! anybuttie going comex later?

moi ish wanna hoot mouse + mousepad :s22:
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
Yea, I know. Everytime I'll go on thursday around 2 like that when all the pesky office workers have gone back to their office.

But I think for this time round thursday also will be crowded with school holiday and all.

I really hate when its sch holidays, that means most of the movie will be full of noisy teenagers! Blah. I really want to watch UP sia.

It will always clash with school hols most of the time...

bo jio me~ :(

You look out for me lah :D
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
bruff chewren huan.

rooks rike nose hab free shipping from UK riao. :sad:

He going on 19th or somewhere there I think.

Free shipping?! Lol, he ship items also need costs, but at least got someone to help buy stuffs from UK. :D
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
I just came home from COMEX...now going down to SP then after that Jurong...

TIGHT SCHEDULE !!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top