[Official] F&G Chat Thread

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
Me have been enlightened...I found the light! I decided,I should move on.....and dude...i tell u it feels better that way :D
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Me have been enlightened...I found the light! I decided,I should move on.....and dude...i tell u it feels better that way :D

oh you found your way to enlightenment? that great man, I still have yet to find my answer, I have lost my sense of direction at the moment. I dont feel like living ... ... sigh.
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
oh you found your way to enlightenment? that great man, I still have yet to find my answer, I have lost my sense of direction at the moment. I dont feel like living ... ... sigh.
Take some time off...close your door...maybe listen abit of music..and think.....

mian bi si guo as some wld say :)
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
Take some time off...close your door...maybe listen abit of music..and think.....

mian bi si guo as some wld say :)

if i go talk abt it to my parents, the same old sh*t will come out, despite it being nagging, it does not help a currently weak-minded person that is also having a heavy heart. FML. :(
 

Darkangle

Banned
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
20,626
Reaction score
1
if i go talk abt it to my parents, the same old sh*t will come out, despite it being nagging, it does not help a currently weak-minded person that is also having a heavy heart. FML. :(

Yea lor like that 1 =/

that's why sit down and think yourself better if not ask ur close buddy
 

death7878

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
0
goooootch morleng every buttie!! leeporting live from manchester :D

branded stuff are cheap over here man! ooooommmg! shopping spree lo!!!
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
goooootch morleng every buttie!! leeporting live from manchester :D

branded stuff are cheap over here man! ooooommmg! shopping spree lo!!!

woohoo, manchester siol, gotch watch Manchester derby? 4-3 win, what a roller-coaster ride.

Glory, glory man united!:s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top