*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
NZD/USD, USD/CHF

Scalping NZD/USD, USD/CHF.

Total gains for today is currently US$79.44 KFC profit.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
DOLLAR-YEN: Reports that N Korea had moved...

DOLLAR-YEN: Reports that N Korea had moved airplanes to the east coast boosting defences, pressured in early Asia. Soft equities added to the risk-off sentiment as dollar-yen touched pullback lows of Y111.50. Recovery efforts have so far remained shallow into Europe with next support seen at Y111.14/12/09 (50% Y109.56-112.72, Sep20 low, 100-dma). Dollar-yen last Y111.55.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
NZD/USD, USD/CHF

Scalping NZD/USD, USD/CHF.

Total gains for today is currently US$124.87 Din Tai Fung profit.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
So quiet this afternoon haha. Current conditions not suitable for swing trade. More for scalping. :s13:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
NZD/USD

Scalping NZD/USD.

Total gains for today is currently US$145.60 Din Tai Fung profit.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
EUR/USD

Traded EUR and AUD today with my mini account... got long got short

almost 6% increase in account with 30 wins and 5 loss ...

Can rest for the day liao :)

yesterday 30 wins lost in 2 trades today in EUR/USD ... :(

Wah sian. I know how it feels as long ago I placed stop loss for positions. Until one day I dulan I decide to play NO STOP LOSS.

What happened? Kena stopped out? What is your stop loss pips buffer?

Big boys hunting for stops is a daily affair lah. Sometimes my stop is quite far away from current price then boh dai boh ji tio sniped. Landed almost exactly at my price level and then bounced back immediately. Happened quite a few times already. Ok lah big boys help to distribute money I do not mind. :D
 
Last edited:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
yesterday 30 wins lost in 2 trades today in EUR/USD ... :(

edit: ... just won back 90% in 2 trades from the plunge in 3 mins! OMG cannot take the heart attack :eek:
... closed at 1.18125
 
Last edited:

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
Wah sian. I know how it feels as long ago I placed stop loss for positions. Until one day I dulan I decide to play NO STOP LOSS.

What happened? Kena stopped out? What is your stop loss pips buffer?

Big boys hunting for stops is a daily affair lah. :D

i never put stop loss la... i see my mini account $100+ loss i panick and closed it myself :(
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
Nzd going to 0.7? :crazy:

Possible. Kanasai I am down 14 pips! :s22:

i never put stop loss la... i see my mini account $100+ loss i panick and closed it myself :(

Every day I am down by at least -US$3000 or more.

Oh like that you need to train your heart to be stronger. Wait till you down by few thousands USD haha. :s13:

Now I am undergoing training for my heart to withstand account down by -US$10,000! :eek:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,876
Reaction score
2,891
EURO-DOLLAR: Told decent demand interest showing...

EURO-DOLLAR: Told decent demand interest showing on the machine down to $1.1809 but rate continues to grind lower, extends lows to $1.1811 at writing. Expect some demand into $1.1800, though break below $1.1823 seen opening potential for $1.1775/65.

This is what I am always talking about. Institution terminal sibei the satki. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Possible. Kanasai I am down 14 pips! :s2

too bad yesterday i cut my NU short at 0.727 at lost, bang bang now haha, well that is trading, unless got strong heart like you, if not, no choice :s13:


today my wind gone -130S$ on forex so far :D
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
Possible. Kanasai I am down 14 pips! :s22:

Every day I am down by at least -US$3000 or more.

Oh like that you need to train your heart to be stronger. Wait till you down by few thousands USD haha. :s13:

Now I am undergoing training for my heart to withstand account down by -US$10,000! :eek:

6-7% loss is alr like $6-7K for a $100K trade liao leh... lucky i on mini account nia...

hm... i thought someone in here cut loss $10K just a few days ago... can't imagine the pain...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top