
I think can sleep early ...


Since last week I already mentioned can take 2 weeks vacation.
Think from 3rd Jan 2017 then market will be active again.
Tomorrow I may go Johor Bahru again.![]()
again , must be some fishy there again, must be some fishy there
![]()

Don't so yellow minded. I go Johor Bahru is to hoot KFC and duty free beer.
By the way my GBP/USD position hit 4 figures again. -1037 pips. WTF! LOL!![]()


Wtf?Don't so yellow minded. I go Johor Bahru is to hoot KFC and duty free beer.
By the way my GBP/USD position hit 4 figures again. -1037 pips. WTF! LOL!![]()
The pending house news -2.5% just nowfishy don't mean is yellow leh, you think too much
USDJPY drop back to 117.6![]()
The pending house news -2.5% just now
Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT

Don't so yellow minded. I go Johor Bahru is to hoot KFC and duty free beer.
By the way my GBP/USD position hit 4 figures again. -1037 pips. WTF! LOL!![]()
wtf 1000 pips lol champion
US TSYS/5Y: Treasuries prices rose on a very strong $34B 5Y auction, which stopped through to a 2.057% rate and drew strong 71.4% indirects (seems the most indirects since 2008 at least; and compares to 59.8% Nov. indirects, 59.8% Oct) and strong/weak 4.10% directs (vs 4.53% Nov, 4.86% Oct), leaving small 24.5% for dealers to mop up (vs. 35.7% Nov, 35.4% Oct.)


Don't so yellow minded. I go Johor Bahru is to hoot KFC and duty free beer.
By the way my GBP/USD position hit 4 figures again. -1037 pips. WTF! LOL!![]()

Seafood their taste don't really suit us... Price is cheaper for sure...you nvr go hoot seafood
heard it is quite nice![]()
Have to stomach stuck again, hahaStrong demand for US 5Y Bond auction earlier. Yields down = USD down. A reversal sign? Also a weaker Home Sales data due to anticipation of higher interest rate.
The feeling of watching it unfolding is damn song even when I am on the other side of the trade. The market will always surprise you.
USD/JPY currently trading at intraday low of ¥117.057. Have a feeling USD/JPY will retrace to ¥116 region in Asia session later.![]()
Have to stomach stuck again, haha
Thanks, will take noteGentle reminder Yen pairs going for long term sell.![]()
Thanks, will take note
